2023-2024 Central Michigan

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Also a rep told me at an expo back in March/April that they do not look at sub scores, not sure how relevant it might be, but in case anyone may find it helpful.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any word on interviews? I submitted secondary on 9/1 and haven't heard anything - IS and kind of freaking out haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how 'optional' is the optional q and a panel after the interview with the tour? I have limited time afterwards, and the panel begins at 2:50 PM so I may not be able to attend
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad