2023-2024 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This thread has been so quiet this month lol. I wonder if people who have gotten in this month just aren’t on here or if they just haven’t sent anything out yet

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
This thread has been so quiet this month lol. I wonder if people who have gotten in this month just aren’t on here or if they just haven’t sent anything out yet
I’d lean more towards IU not sending anything out, people here would absolutely not stay quiet about A’s (or any updates at all). The anxious wait continues…

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Isn’t IU releasing decisions every 15th a given tho? Has this happened before?

That’s what I thought too and based on previous years threads, they normally send a considerable amount of decisions out in December. Especially bc so many people interview in late October/early November

Reactions: 1 users
Got the A in the mail today!! IS, Interviewed 11/1

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone that interviewed for UMP heard back?

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A in the mail today! Nothing on informed delivery, no portal update, interviewed 10/4

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
IS A today. Nothing in the mail, but I received an email that asked for my campus assignment ranking. Checked my portal, and there was an acceptance update there.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Got the A via portal update... no mail or email yet.

Does anyone know when we will get campus assignments?

• Love
OOS A received today, interviewed beginning of November.

• Love
OOS A for RMED received today in the mail! Interviewed in early November.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone hear anything on scholarships yet? Im really praying to get one

My A letter said I need to accept the offer in 14 days... Is this binding? Or what does this mean?

Did anyone else get an email today saying your application is still under consideration?

Reactions: 8 users
I interview this month.
Any tips on interviewing/preparing to interview at IU?

Hi all! I received an interview invite for the UMP more than a month ago, but I still have not received an email about when my interview will be scheduled. Is this normal?

Hi all! I received an interview invite for the UMP more than a month ago, but I still have not received an email about when my interview will be scheduled. Is this normal?
mine took about a week. i'd recommend sending a follow up email

I got sent my university ID today. Anyone else? I assume it doesn’t indicate anything right?

• Wow
Have my interview coming up soon, does anyone know how long the interviews last? Mine starts at 8:45, does it last the whole day?

Have my interview coming up soon, does anyone know how long the interviews last? Mine starts at 8:45, does it last the whole day?

There are several activities throughout the day, like student panel and fin aid presentation, but the interview itself lasts 45 minutes I believe. I think they send a schedule to you with the times throughout the day.

Does anyone know if/when Indiana does drug testing? Live in a legal state at the moment so wondering if I should stop using.

Does anyone know if/when Indiana does drug testing? Live in a legal state at the moment so wondering if I should stop using.
My friend who is an M1 got tested during orientation week.

How did y'all's interviews go? I've had 4 other interviews and they were all conversational and pushed the time boundaries but these guys had like pokerfaces and seemed all business. And then it ended pretty early.

Last edited:
How did y'all's interviews go? I've had 4 other interviews and they were all conversational and pushed the time boundaries but these guys had like pokerfaces and seemed all business. And then it ended 12 mins early.
Mine was super chill and informal, I was really surprised. We barely got through 4 questions haha. Other friends have had the opposite experience however, so maybe just interviewer dependent?

How did y'all's interviews go? I've had 4 other interviews and they were all conversational and pushed the time boundaries but these guys had like pokerfaces and seemed all business. And then it ended 12 mins early.

My interviewer just went through the set list of questions that she was required to ask then for the last 20 mins we just talked about whatever.

How did y'all's interviews go? I've had 4 other interviews and they were all conversational and pushed the time boundaries but these guys had like pokerfaces and seemed all business. And then it ended pretty early.
Same here. Had to fill the time with questions

Once again asking if there is an admitted students gc

my interviewer asked a few questions and then we just had a pleasant conversation, we almost ran out of time

were your interviews 1-on-1? mine was 2-on-1 and I was not expecting it haha

Hi all! Does the interview day always start at 845 am? Even if your interview is scheduled for later in the day?