2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hello Everyone,
Current MS1 here for last years application, I submitted my secondary in September for Jeff and still got an II. And yes I understand that it’s very normal to freak out, just thought to remind y’all, at least for now, it’s not too late. Goodluck with the cycle!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is anyone else having trouble submitting the secondary payment? i go through the payment screen and hit continue, and i'm just back to the page where i started where it's still marked incomplete

edit: works now lol
 
Last edited:
Seems like the first few IIs are going to OOS or international applicants (congrats!!!). Wonder if they are seeking OOS/international students first.

No love for IS applicants quite yet I guess? Have any in-state applicants received II yet?
 
Seems like the first few IIs are going to OOS or international applicants (congrats!!!). Wonder if they are seeking OOS/international students first.

No love for IS applicants quite yet I guess? Have any in-state applicants received II yet?
It may just reflect that there are many more OOS applicants relative to IS, and international applicants could just be a coincidence. Unless someone in admissions give us insight we prob won't know
 
For people excited or stressed about “under review,” it usually doesn’t mean anything other than your app is complete and it’s in the queue or being read. I think my app ended up being “under review” for like 9 months last year

Yea exactly this. I was under review from the minute I was complete to the time they rejected me pre-II last cycle
 
Seems like the first few IIs are going to OOS or international applicants (congrats!!!). Wonder if they are seeking OOS/international students first.

No love for IS applicants quite yet I guess? Have any in-state applicants received II yet?
there could be some merit to this since interviews are in person, giving people more time to arrange travel plans
 
Would I be shooting myself in the foot to not use the optional information essay as a 'why us?' I do have relevant information about something else in my application that I need to update the school about
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could someone PLEASE answer the question of II applicants being RD or ED? Multiple people have asked but no one has responded!
 
Hi, sorry! What does LM 70 mean?

Could someone PLEASE answer the question of II applicants being RD or ED? Multiple people have asked but no one has responded!
SKMC sent interviews starting early July, consistently in the previous years threads. So probably both RD and ED are being sent out.
 
Did you guys receive II via email, or did you have to check your portals?
 
Based on past years does anyone know if we can maybe expect a lot more II's to come this upcoming week?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's still very early, if you look at past years, just because they invited others with later submission dates, that doesn't mean you won't receive an II later. They also have a decent spread in regards to MCAT score.
 
Hello Everyone,
Current MS1 here for last years application, I submitted my secondary in September for Jeff and still got an II. And yes I understand that it’s very normal to freak out, just thought to remind y’all, at least for now, it’s not too late. Goodluck with the cycle!
what were your stats if you dont mind me asking?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad