Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the call as well! Interviewed 2/22. Anyone have the link to the FB group...?
Google the admitted students requirement. The link is in there I think. It’ll also be in the acceptance email. Congrats!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Got the call as well! Interviewed 2/22. Anyone have the link to the FB group...?
what that means?Anyone else from the 3/1 on pins and needles for tmr
That’s not how it works lol, it all depends when ur person can show up to the meetings. I’m sure people who interviewed in early Feb are still waiting to hear!Well they've been announcing decisions on Wednesday and they announced decisions for the 2/22 interview day last Wednesday, so there's a chance tmr they release decisions for the 3/1 interviewees
Really? SO when they will send the decision? How its works? When is the last day that they send the decision notification?That’s not how it works lol, it all depends when ur person can show up to the meetings. I’m sure people who interviewed in early Feb are still waiting to hear!
It just matters when ur faculty interview has time to make the meeting and speak on your behalf. I heard from my interview date but others heard weeks later, and some people a month and a half before me heard on same day as me.Really? SO when they will send the decision? How its works? When is the last day that they send the decision notification?
ok, but when is the last day that they send a notification because the date to enroll is close! They said when can be this?It just matters when ur faculty interview has time to make the meeting and speak on your behalf. I heard from my interview date but others heard weeks later, and some people a month and a half before me heard on same day as me.
Well they've been announcing decisions on Wednesday and they announced decisions for the 2/22 interview day last Wednesday, so there's a chance tmr they release decisions for the 3/1 interviewees
I don't think everybody from a given interview day finds out on the same Wednesdays. For example, another 2/15 applicant I know has already found out but I have not. However, I think I read that all decisions for interviews are "mailed out," by 3/31. Hopefully we all get good news tomorrow!Really? SO when they will send the decision? How its works? When is the last day that they send the decision notification?
Wondering the same thing due to neuroticism 🫡Hey guys! Usually at what time is admissions calling for acceptances and WL?
Congrats! When was interview?Got the call today around 2:30!
3/1!Congrats! When was interview?
Congratulations!! They also sent an email?Got the call today around 2:30!
Did you received an email or they called you?I just got waitlisted, and my notice says I'm in a special high priority category. Does this indicate any practical advantage of later acceptance or does everyone get that?
Yes!Congratulations!! They also sent an email?
Good question! Only Wednesday?Do they only release decisions on wednesdays?
When did you received the acceptance call?Does anyone know if we need to submit the $100 deposit before receiving our aid package? Thanks!
Personally my decision came around 2-4pm EST on Wednesday, I also know a few people who got decisions around the same time and dayWhat time do decisions traditionally come out? 1 pm to 4 pm EST?
You sent a LOI and they answer you that the WL will begin this month? When this month? Good luckI submitted my reaffirmation of intent and final update letter. Their waitlist movement begins in a month. Wish me luck!
They didn't answer yet. Historically most schools' (SKMC included) waitlist movements begin early May, so I'm staying optimistic 🙂You sent a LOI and they answer you that the WL will begin this month? When this month? Good luck
They’re talking about it now during second lookAny word on financial aid yet? They told me they’d have it ready by Wednesday of last week but I haven’t heard anything still.
They’re talking about it now during second look
They said by April 28th I believeAny updates?
Why you believe? When will start the WL movement? After May 1 or can be before? They will have more meetings?They said by April 28th I believe
Idk how they expect us to abide by the aamc traffic rules if we don’t even have financial aid yetThey said by April 28th I believe
what means DIMER?Any DIMER people hear back at all with A or R?
yes - AAny DIMER people hear back at all with A or R?
A today? call or email? To md program or research?yes - A
Yes A call a few weeks ago for MD programA today? call or email? To md program or research?
Congratulations!Yes A call a few weeks ago for MD program
Thank you!! Good luckJust withdrew. Good luck to everyone in the mix.
I called yesterday and they said my FA was in the final stage and I should hear back by tomorrow and if I didn’t, to call them backAny word on financial aid yet? They said I would hear back 2 weeks ago and nothing still
I called yesterday and they said my FA was in the final stage and I should hear back by tomorrow and if I didn’t, to call them back
Yeah I called and they told me the same thing. No updatesThey’ve said that multiple times and I still haven’t heard anything. They last said I was supposed to hear back this past Monday, but I got nothing. Going to call again today.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.