2022-2023 Jefferson (Kimmel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the call as well! Interviewed 2/22. Anyone have the link to the FB group...?

Google the admitted students requirement. The link is in there I think. It’ll also be in the acceptance email. Congrats!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else from the 3/1 on pins and needles for tmr

Members don't see this ad :)
Well they've been announcing decisions on Wednesday and they announced decisions for the 2/22 interview day last Wednesday, so there's a chance tmr they release decisions for the 3/1 interviewees

Is that excessive overthinking, definitely. Is that just where I am at this point, absolutely.

Well they've been announcing decisions on Wednesday and they announced decisions for the 2/22 interview day last Wednesday, so there's a chance tmr they release decisions for the 3/1 interviewees
That’s not how it works lol, it all depends when ur person can show up to the meetings. I’m sure people who interviewed in early Feb are still waiting to hear!

That’s not how it works lol, it all depends when ur person can show up to the meetings. I’m sure people who interviewed in early Feb are still waiting to hear!
Really? SO when they will send the decision? How its works? When is the last day that they send the decision notification?

Really? SO when they will send the decision? How its works? When is the last day that they send the decision notification?
It just matters when ur faculty interview has time to make the meeting and speak on your behalf. I heard from my interview date but others heard weeks later, and some people a month and a half before me heard on same day as me.

It just matters when ur faculty interview has time to make the meeting and speak on your behalf. I heard from my interview date but others heard weeks later, and some people a month and a half before me heard on same day as me.
ok, but when is the last day that they send a notification because the date to enroll is close! They said when can be this?

I don't think everybody from a given interview day finds out on the same Wednesdays. For example, another 2/15 applicant I know has already found out but I have not. However, I think I read that all decisions for interviews are "mailed out," by 3/31. Hopefully we all get good news tomorrow!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! Usually at what time is admissions calling for acceptances and WL?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got waitlisted, and my notice says I'm in a special high priority category. Does this indicate any practical advantage of later acceptance or does everyone get that?

I just got waitlisted, and my notice says I'm in a special high priority category. Does this indicate any practical advantage of later acceptance or does everyone get that?
Did you received an email or they called you?

What time do decisions traditionally come out? 1 pm to 4 pm EST?

What time do decisions traditionally come out? 1 pm to 4 pm EST?
Personally my decision came around 2-4pm EST on Wednesday, I also know a few people who got decisions around the same time and day

Reactions: 2 users
Are there any current students here who are Canadian? Have a couple of questions I'd love to ask!

I submitted my reaffirmation of intent and final update letter. Their waitlist movement begins in a month. Wish me luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted my reaffirmation of intent and final update letter. Their waitlist movement begins in a month. Wish me luck!
You sent a LOI and they answer you that the WL will begin this month? When this month? Good luck

Any word on financial aid yet? They told me they’d have it ready by Wednesday of last week but I haven’t heard anything still.

hello, Has there been any HPWL movement? Does anyone know when we should be expecting some, ONLY Wednesday can be?

Reactions: 1 user
Just withdrew. Good luck to everyone in the mix.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Any word on financial aid yet? They said I would hear back 2 weeks ago and nothing still

I called yesterday and they said my FA was in the final stage and I should hear back by tomorrow and if I didn’t, to call them back

They’ve said that multiple times and I still haven’t heard anything. They last said I was supposed to hear back this past Monday, but I got nothing. Going to call again today.

They’ve said that multiple times and I still haven’t heard anything. They last said I was supposed to hear back this past Monday, but I got nothing. Going to call again today.
Yeah I called and they told me the same thing. No updates