2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the first secondary questions, did you guys only talk about your diversity in EC princes or did you include the diversity in your identity?
 
does anyone know how SKMC feels ab updates? i know they accept them but is it too early to send one? recently published a paper and debating on sending one sooner or saving it for later in the cycle
 
does anyone know how SKMC feels ab updates? i know they accept them but is it too early to send one? recently published a paper and debating on sending one sooner or saving it for later in the cycle
If you recently sent you secondary I prob would wait a little bit
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my application says "Application is under review" - is this a generic message or does it mean something?
 
I submitted my secondary application on 7/6 and have not heard anything from the school (LM 73, Canadian Applicant). Do you guys think it's too late for a II now?
 
is it too early to write an interest/update letter if I submitted 7/1 and haven't heard anything? I am really interested in this school but don't want to annoy adcom
 
Does anyone know if Jefferson accepts update letters and if so where to send them? Thanks!
Not sure if anything changed from last year but I applied last year and used the admission email just make sure to include your name and AMCAS ID in the subject. I remember seeing it on their website somewhere they accept updates via email

[email protected]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey does anyone know the post-II acceptance rate here? last year they had 400 acceptances for 550 interviews, but I wonder how early assurance programs and things like that play into this
 
How long does it take to be marked complete for this school? I submitted it yesterday, and it shows my letters are received on the document status but not on the general status page, so technically, I am still marked incomplete.
 
mine was like instantaneous. i actually got my complete email BEFORE my secondary received email lol
 
Yea, it's so weird. If they got my MCAT scores and primary, I don't get why they wouldn't mark my letters complete if it shows they received them
did you get any of the confirmation emails from jefferson? (ie payment, secondary received, completed)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad