You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Bro... they love you.II received, earliest interview date 9/13
Love this school I'm so excited
I just got neurotic and checked. My app is currently under review.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1071450
same AHHH it's getting real. Anyone have any idea how long from "under review" to II?I just got neurotic and checked. My app is currently under review.
notanorthobro
Full Member
If I submitted my secondary and was marked as complete and then added another LOR through AMCAS (and assigned it to them), they’ll still see it, right? Or should I email admissions?
+1II received, earliest interview date 9/13
Love this school I'm so excited
Submitted 6//1. Marked under review 6/2.
they gave your app to somebody to read.Does anyone know what the "under review" status mean exactly?
Next they will rate it something like "interview, we're not sure but may be later, or indefinite hold to see what other kinds of apps we read"
soccergirl2
New Member
II received!
Complete 7/6
Complete 7/6
Last edited:
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
II received!
Congrats! Stats?
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
OOS or IS? Did you have their biology, chemistry, and physics LOR fulfilled?II received!
Neur-out-of-my-mind
Full Member
Not the guy you asked but i got an II, OOS and did not meet their exact LOR requirements.OOS or IS? Did you have their biology, chemistry, and physics LOR fulfilled?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when were you complete?Not the guy you asked but i got an II, OOS and did not meet their exact LOR requirements.
Neur-out-of-my-mind
Full Member
July 2ndwhen were you complete?
What time on 7/4?II just now!!
Complete 7/4!!!
Ohhhh man they are FAST
garnmonster
Full Member
i’m very happy for everyone who received an II but seeing that also makes my tummy hurt
same LMAOi’m very happy for everyone who received an II but seeing that also makes my tummy hurt
Student2000!
Full Member
same 🙁same LMAO
Why don't they want us man 😢same 🙁
In the eveningWhat time on 7/4?
Also, I never expected it. Best believe all of y'all's will come soon!! Do not fret
SKMC looked at my early submission, reapplicant secondary, and said "no thanks, bye."Why don't they want us man 😢
Did you end up figuring out what it is? I was filling out the app and was intrigued by it!Does anyone know was Jeff BEACON is? Is it the same as JeffHOPE I cannot find anything online about it lol.
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
Are you guys who are getting IIs Delaware residents?
pandastory
Full Member
For those who submitted before 7/4, did your status change to something else?
International hereAre you guys who are getting IIs Delaware residents?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
Submitted 7/1 and mine still says "Application is under review"For those who submitted before 7/4, did your status change to something else?
pandastory
Full Member
Ah i seeSubmitted 7/1 and mine still says "Application is under review"
Did you guys submit your SAT/ACT scores or did you leave it blank? Had a fairly avg SAT so not sure if I want to put it out there like that
pandastory
Full Member
I put it, but I did well😭Did you guys submit your SAT/ACT scores or did you leave it blank? Had a fairly avg SAT so not sure if I want to put it out there like that
current M2 feel free to ask me questions
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
Do they actually ask you to submit your real SAT or ACT score reports if you get accepted?
noDo they actually ask you to submit your real SAT or ACT score reports if you get accepted?
Same. Completed 7/2. App still under reviewam i screwed if i didnt get an interview invite yet... feeling defeated
There’s still hope! I was neurotic and went through last year’s thread. Based on that it’s still very possible to get an II even if they’ve already handed out II’s to other applicants with later complete dates!am i screwed if i didnt get an interview invite yet... feeling defeated
I wonder how they decide to offer II's if they skip over those who submitted earlier.There’s still hope! I was neurotic and went through last year’s thread. Based on that it’s still very possible to get an II even if they’ve already handed out II’s to other applicants with later complete dates!
Danielle881
New Member
I am honestly stressing a little bit? I submitted a little late into the cycle (Jun 27) and I am still under review with AMCAS. I have everything submitted other than my LORs and I'm curious if that's the reason I'm still under review?
June 27 is not lateI am honestly stressing a little bit? I submitted a little late into the cycle (Jun 27) and I am still under review with AMCAS. I have everything submitted other than my LORs and I'm curious if that's the reason I'm still under review?
Submitted 6/1. Marked under review 6/2. II 6/7.for everyone who got an interview... when were you complete?
Reapplicant to SKMC (no II last cycle). International.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like it's random. Jeff waited till march to reject me last cycle.2 people who got II so far have said they were international. Maybe those are coming first?
lllllvvvvssss
Full Member
what were the secondary Qs this year?Submitted 7/1 and mine still says "Application is under review"
my guy, its posted already. Look at the first page.what were the secondary Qs this year?
I got an II in November, interviewed in Feb, got in a couple weeks afteram i screwed if i didnt get an interview invite yet... feeling defeated
Submitted my secondary in July I should add, on 7/7I got an II in November, interviewed in Feb, got in a couple weeks after