2022-2023 Jefferson (Kimmel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any word on financial aid official packages, looking for apartments and they need to see the official package

Members don't see this ad.

Any word on financial aid official packages, looking for apartments and they need to see the official package

Still nothing for me. People on the GroupMe have said they’ve started receiving packages, so I know they’ve started sending them out.

Still nothing for me. People on the GroupMe have said they’ve started receiving packages, so I know they’ve started sending them out.
is there a separate group me for accepted students? If so what is it? thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody has received their financial aid package yet?

Anyone get their fin aid today? Really coming down to the wire here for decisions and my number is probably on a list after I called them so much

Anyone get their fin aid today? Really coming down to the wire here for decisions and my number is probably on a list after I called them so much
When did you interview / get accepted? I got accepted in December and just got my aid on Monday.

Anyone know if there's been any waitlist movement yet or is that only expected to start after May 1st

After a difficult decision, I will be releasing my acceptance on Monday. I hope it goes to someone on the WL.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
There are 319 people in the current facebook (515 in last years) and 207 in the GroupMe. Considering a class of 270 and that many people in these chats decide to not attend, I would think there's gonna be quite a bit of movement. Iirc MSAR says only 40 people typically get off the waitlist?

Last edited:
Almost certainly withdrawing my A as well but also a difficult decision because the school/population seems incredible. Everything was great although they dropped the ball on my fin aid (i hope this wasn't an issue with others)

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Does the Commit to Enroll open at a certain time? I don't see it yet but I'm sure it must open at some point today. I have been emailing the financial aid because they don't see my FAFSA even though I had it submitted a long time ago with confirmation it was sent to the school by the FAFSA support. No idea what is up with financial aid but its definitely a bit rough this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does the Commit to Enroll open at a certain time? I don't see it yet but I'm sure it must open at some point today. I have been emailing the financial aid because they don't see my FAFSA even though I had it submitted a long time ago with confirmation it was sent to the school by the FAFSA support. No idea what is up with financial aid but its definitely a bit rough this year.
Its open, congrats

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has heard of any possible timeline on waitlist acceptances? Really nervous as SKMC is my top choice and would love to attend. Thanks!

Almost certainly withdrawing my A as well but also a difficult decision because the school/population seems incredible. Everything was great although they dropped the ball on my fin aid (i hope this wasn't an issue with others)
Same issue for me. Everything else was incredible

Has anyone heard of any waitlist movement the past few days? I haven't heard of anything yet just curious.

Anyone hear anything so far?

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
According to @gyngyn in the waitlist support thread:

"There appears to be a glitch in the CYMS tool for schools.
This is likely to slow processing of alternate lists until it is fixed."

The glitch has supposedly been fixed

It's like jeffy having no movement this year. Onto the reapp we go 😤😤😤

• Sad
Does anyone anticipate movement today or more than likely starting next week?

Guessing next week now lol, considering I don't think they've ever released anything on the weekend

Does anyone anticipate movement today or more than likely starting next week?
Assuming movement will occur on Wednesday as that is when the admissions committee meets.

Time to hold my breath for the next three days lol

I don't think there has been much WL movement yet. No one has really joined the GroupMe

Anyone else see the stuff going on w the Jefferson president that was posted on the jefflgbtq Instagram? Do any current students know what’s going on?
I’m not a current student but an incoming one. We got an email that the president liked some anti vax and anti Asian stuff on Facebook and he sent out an apology for it after some people called him out.

Has anyone heard of any waitlist movement either way at all yet? Or more of just speculation based on groupme and FB currently?

If you had to guess, how many of the groupme are current students versus incoming students
No need to be so neurotic, just wait a day and then you will see if you end up getting off.
The answer to this question won’t provide you with any actionable info.

Reactions: 3 users
What's the commit to enroll date for skmc?, I ask still being on the waitlist lol

Does anyone think that the waitlist movement can be anticipated to start tomorrow? I know historically it occurs on wed.