2023-2024 Mercer

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Does anyone know how to send a letter of update to mercer? For some reason I just cannot find how to do it and feel like I am missing something super obvious lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
btw for all RD people still waiting for an II, last day to get one is jan 29th 2024
This date appeared in my secondary email as well. However, a friend was looking at the home page of my portal and noticed the following:

If the Admissions Committee decides to invite you to an interview, you will be notified by the date below depending on the program type you have applied to:

Early Decision Program Applicants: 5:00 PM September 15, 2023

Early Assurance Program Applicants:
5:00 PM October 6, 2023

Regular Pool Applicants: 5:00 PM February 2, 2024.

Please note the Admissions Committee may defer some Early Decision Program applicants to the Regular Pool without an interview and invite them to apply as a Regular Pool applicant.
If you do not receive an e-mail invitation for an interview by Feb 2, 2024, regardless of the program type you applied to (Early Decision / Regular Pool), please be advised that the Admissions Committee is unable to offer you a spot in the entering class of 2024.

It's not much longer but it's a few days. Good luck to everyone still waiting on news of any kind.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol Didn’t you get an II on like 11/27ish…👀 Assuming you interviewed between then and now you haven’t been waiting very long lol
My interview was on 11/30. Not too long but I got accepted to a DO school on Dec 11, and they only gave me a month to submit the deposit 😭😭
The pain of waiting for the unknown made me feel like I messed up even though I enjoyed the interview so much lol
 
My interview was on 11/30. Not too long but I got accepted to a DO school on Dec 11, and they only gave me a month to submit the deposit 😭😭
The pain of waiting for the unknown made me feel like I messed up even though I enjoyed the interview so much lol
It seems like everyone enjoys their interview at Mercer. I assume it’s the relaxed “get-to-know-you” format. Your interview invite came pretty swiftly after you were complete. I’m sure you did well and will hear good news in good time.
 
It seems like everyone enjoys their interview at Mercer. I assume it’s the relaxed “get-to-know-you” format. Your interview invite came pretty swiftly after you were complete. I’m sure you did well and will hear good news in good time.
I wish we all got accepted!! We worked so hard for this!!! The waiting game is the toughest tho lol
 
Yeah I thought my interview went really well too! I interviewed back on 10/31. But I guess all the uncertainty and waiting goes for any medical school really. And those DO schools with their extortionate deposits 🤨
All these schools are testing our patience before we're allowed to have patients.
 
Mercer SDN is my most frequent visit. The second is Mercer SDN google search.
Definitely desperate to the next level 😂😂
The amount of DO deposit is more than my monthly paycheck lmao
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hoping someone could share advice from previous years. if you were interviewed early on in the app cycle (October) and still haven’t heard back.. what are the chances of getting accepted at this point? I know Mercer says all decisions come out by March 31st, including waitlist and R.