You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Morehouse
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
medgirl12345
Full Member
Good luck to all that received II! Can anyone that has already had an interview speak to their experience?
ilovetheperiodictable
Full Member
Hey guys - I was wondering, was I supposed to receive a confirmation email that my secondary was received (yikes I submitted August 1st but haven't heard anything)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ga_med2719
Full Member
No complete email. Just a confirmation in the portal.Hey guys - I was wondering, was I supposed to receive a confirmation email that my secondary was received (yikes I submitted August 1st but haven't heard anything)
Really laid back interview. They don't grill you with hard questions, just a casual conversation to learn more about you.Good luck to all that received II! Can anyone that has already had an interview speak to their experience?
Aqua Life
Full Member
Was that this cycle or last?Really laid back interview. They don't grill you with hard questions, just a casual conversation to learn more about you.
spirited wildflower
Full Member
Yes I had a 499 and it was my third retake (494, 492 first two)! I’m a re-applicant.Has anyone gotten an interview invite thus far with a 49x
Are you IS or OOS?Yes I had a 499 and it was my third retake (494, 492 first two)! I’m a re-applicant.
wizardsofwavelyplace
Full Member
Any interviews given out today?
spirited wildflower
Full Member
Out of state 🙂Are you IS or OOS?
okay thank you for your transparency . This gives me hope 🙂Yes I had a 499 and it was my third retake (494, 492 first two)! I’m a re-applicant.
Out of my interviews thus far, this was the chillest
Aqua Life
Full Member
Out of my interviews thus far, this was the chillest
Was your interview this cycle already?
yesWas your interview this cycle already?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aqua Life
Full Member
How did it go? Did they ask any intense or like situational questions lol any suggestions 😊
None of that! Just prepare to talk about yourselfHow did it go? Did they ask any intense or like situational questions lol any suggestions 😊
Aqua Life
Full Member
Awesome thank you that's what I gathered as well from the post interview forums it seemed people said it was just a conversation. Idk how everyone does not get in after the interview, but I guess they're just seeing if you're personable and can communicate otherwise rejected.None of that! Just prepare to talk about yourself
TheD1Doctor
Full Member
Pre-II R. Good luck everyone!
Pre-II R. Good luck everyone!
+1
Woop99
Full Member
I'm sorry to hear about this, hope the rest of your cycle goes well! By any chance, do you mind sharing your completion date?
Sorry to hear that. Which you luck with your other schools. When where you completed at this school ?Just got my pre-II R. Best of luck, everyone else!
D
deleted1168662
Pre-II R- 505 and 3.75
Sorry to hear that fam. Were you URM ?Pre-II R- 505 and 3.75
ga_med2719
Full Member
IS II LM 70 Complete 8/1
happyllama
Full Member
IS II! LM 77
Pre II R
MissDoctorBae
MD Class of 2028!
So sorry. But best of luck on your other applications! What was your completion date?Pre II R
wizardsofwavelyplace
Full Member
when did you submit??IS II! LM 77
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
happyllama
Full Member
when did you submit??
8/1
Congratulations I have mine on Friday! This makes me happy. Morehouse is my top choice too. Do you mind sharing how the day went?Just finished my interview definitely jumped up to my top choice school!
Congratulations I have mine on Friday! This makes me happy. Morehouse is my top choice too. Do you mind sharing how the day went?
Congratulations!! It was great. Faculty and staff was supper friendly and inspiring. Interviews were really conversational and allowed you to get to know each other. Medical students were awesome.
I finally felt that this is my school spark after interviewing. So hopefully the A will come soon. Best of Luck Friday your going to kill it.
muffinman#3
Full Member
What does LM mean?IS II! LM 77
ga_med2719
Full Member
Here’s an explanation LizzyM Score Calculator - What are my medical school chances?What does LM mean?
Woop99
Full Member
Same thing happened with me in July. Sent secondary in late July, one professor hadn't submit letter yet, clicked "No Longer Sending," but then she submitted on 08/09. I reached out to them to ask how that goes in their timings of reviews but never received a response. Still waiting lolSubmitted secondary late August, but I was missing one of my LOR. The writer only just now submitted their letter. Any idea if my app has already been looked at, or were they waiting for my final LOR? Any idea how long I can expect for a response now?
Secondary Received. OOS
+1 verified 7/25OOS Secondary received!! Verified 6/23
IS II received
Last edited:
Congratulations!IS II received
Do you mind sharing your Stats?
thank you so much!! DM me!Congratulations!
Do you mind sharing your Stats?
Not at all. I had a friend who submitted in December of last year and is an M1 now at MSMhey y’all! recently got deferred from Mercer ED. just submitted my application to Morehouse today. Is it too late for a fighting chance haha?
Do you know their stats? Were the IS?Not at all. I had a friend who submitted in December of last year and is an M1 now at MSM
How long did it take to receive secondary after verification? My primary app has been verified since 8/14 but i still haven’t received a secondary or even an email of receipt from this school. I’m getting nervous 😬
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did it take to receive secondary after verification? My primary app has been verified since 8/14 but i still haven’t received a secondary or even an email of receipt from this school. I’m getting nervous [emoji51]
What are your stats? Is your GPA above 3.0 MCAT 500+?
Do you know their stats? Were the IS?
I’m not sure of their GPA but they did a masters and mcat was slightly above a 500!
Undergrad gpa below 3.0. Completed a master’s with 3.6, great research and volunteering, clinical hours as EMT. MCAT 507.What are your stats? Is your GPA above 3.0 MCAT 500+?
How long did it take to receive secondary after verification? My primary app has been verified since 8/14 but i still haven’t received a secondary or even an email of receipt from this school. I’m getting nervous [emoji51]
They don’t send a receipt they just send you an email that send you to your portal where’s there’s a message on how to schedule your interview.