2023-2024 Morehouse

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else still waiting for a secondary? I haven't received mine yet; my primary was sent to them almost three weeks ago. I haven't even received an email confirming receipt of my primary.
 
Is anyone else still waiting for a secondary? I haven't received mine yet; my primary was sent to them almost three weeks ago. I haven't even received an email confirming receipt of my primary.
I would definitely double check on that because that isn't normal. I suggest double checking on AMCAS that you submitted the app for sure to them under your school's submitted to list, and then calling or emailing morehouse admissions!
 
I would definitely double check on that because that isn't normal. I suggest double checking on AMCAS that you submitted the app for sure to them under your school's submitted to list, and then calling or emailing morehouse admissions!
I checked and they’re definitely under my school submission list! I emailed them last week and no response. I sent them another email this morning because I haven’t been able to get anyone on the phone
 
Do I need to call admissions and confirm receipt of my secondary that was submitted at the beginning of this month? Not sure if it’s normal not to hear anything back for a few weeks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do I need to call admissions and confirm receipt of my secondary that was submitted at the beginning of this month? Not sure if it’s normal not to hear anything back for a few weeks!
I am not sure if they send out secondary acknowledgements but it doesn't hurt to call and confirm if it's been about 3 weeks.
 
Do I need to call admissions and confirm receipt of my secondary that was submitted at the beginning of this month? Not sure if it’s normal not to hear anything back for a few weeks!
I called today @ around 11 am est and was able to confirm with someone in admissions office. So you can call if you’re concerned, they’re really nice.
 
Anyone interview recently get an update on decisions?
Silent so far but I turned off my DND for work just in case.

My guess is either early November or before Thanksgiving.

Wait Goodbye GIF by Silicon Valley
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
radio silence all october (secondary submitted 9/29). should i be this nervous? 😭😭 i don’t know what else to do and the waiting is making me lose my mind
 
Does anyone know if the headshot actually has to be a professional-looking one? I was thinking of just having my SO take a picture of me in front of a solid colored wall
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When are we going to receive the official acceptance letter, and do you guys know if it will be emailed to us or on our portal? I received the acceptance call earlier today.