2023-2024 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
they are still sending out II's im just paranoid with the no secondary confirmation if my application was even received and their admissions office doesn't communicate at all
i called them a couple weeks ago to confirm that it was complete and they were able to. if you’re not sure i would check!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
they are still sending out II's im just paranoid with the no secondary confirmation if my application was even received and their admissions office doesn't communicate at all
their admissions office is very responsive and sweet, so just give them a quick call

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else still waiting for a secondary? I haven't received mine yet; my primary was sent to them almost three weeks ago. I haven't even received an email confirming receipt of my primary.

Is anyone else still waiting for a secondary? I haven't received mine yet; my primary was sent to them almost three weeks ago. I haven't even received an email confirming receipt of my primary.
I would definitely double check on that because that isn't normal. I suggest double checking on AMCAS that you submitted the app for sure to them under your school's submitted to list, and then calling or emailing morehouse admissions!

I would definitely double check on that because that isn't normal. I suggest double checking on AMCAS that you submitted the app for sure to them under your school's submitted to list, and then calling or emailing morehouse admissions!
I checked and they’re definitely under my school submission list! I emailed them last week and no response. I sent them another email this morning because I haven’t been able to get anyone on the phone

I checked and they’re definitely under my school submission list! I emailed them last week and no response. I sent them another email this morning because I haven’t been able to get anyone on the phone
Keep calling until you get ahold of someone!!

I called 404 752 1650 which is admissions they were able to help me confirm my app had everything completed

Members don't see this ad :)
I called 404 752 1650 which is admissions they were able to help me confirm my app had everything completed
That's the number I called today, and no one answered. I'm calling tomorrow for sure and will blow up their phone if I have to lol

That's the number I called today, and no one answered. I'm calling tomorrow for sure and will blow up their phone if I have to lol
sometimes its their lunch so they leave you lagging but can confirm someone picked up today

Do I need to call admissions and confirm receipt of my secondary that was submitted at the beginning of this month? Not sure if it’s normal not to hear anything back for a few weeks!

Do I need to call admissions and confirm receipt of my secondary that was submitted at the beginning of this month? Not sure if it’s normal not to hear anything back for a few weeks!
I am not sure if they send out secondary acknowledgements but it doesn't hurt to call and confirm if it's been about 3 weeks.

I called today @ around 11 am est and was able to confirm with someone in admissions office. So you can call if you’re concerned, they’re really nice.

Anyone interview recently get an update on decisions?
Silent so far but I turned off my DND for work just in case.

My guess is either early November or before Thanksgiving.

Wait Goodbye GIF by Silicon Valley

• Haha
oh that would probably make sense, since I interviewed 10/4, so my date would maybe be later.,

Well…. We should know something by Tuesday night…..

radio silence all october (secondary submitted 9/29). should i be this nervous? 😭😭 i don’t know what else to do and the waiting is making me lose my mind

Does anyone know if the headshot actually has to be a professional-looking one? I was thinking of just having my SO take a picture of me in front of a solid colored wall

A!
Interview on 10/13

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Congrats all!! Did they call or send email. I interviewed towards the end of Sep so still waiting to hear

Last edited: