2023-2024 Morehouse

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey everyone! received and submitted secondary today, primary submitted 9/27. was waiting on score from 8/25 mcat which i got on 9/26. from this thread it looks like II are coming about 20-30 days after secondary submitted, is that safe to assume?
I would like to know this as well!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey everyone! received and submitted secondary today, primary submitted 9/27. was waiting on score from 8/25 mcat which i got on 9/26. from this thread it looks like II are coming about 20-30 days after secondary submitted, is that safe to assume?
No its not! I submitted secondary 8/19, have yet to hear back.
3.9x GPA and >505 Mcat score
I wish they would send something lol
 
The school is very mission driven. Less of who has better stats and more of who will be the best fit. If you say anything, just align it with their mission and let it be genuine 🙂

+1 they do a true holistic screening. I don’t know if calling them will work in your favor. Ik it’s hard waiting. But they also send out rejection letters before secondary invites. So as long as your not receiving one. There’s hope
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they release today or in November? I don’t remember them saying November on the interview but that’s what it says online.
They said after my interview that we should expect to hear back by the end of October. However, on SDN last year, people were getting acceptances on the first day MD schools were allowed to send acceptances. I interviewed with them on 10/6.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone else's application portal not fully load in chrome or any browser? I submitted 9/3 but I can't see or access anything
 
Really hoping they start calling today.
giphy.gif

This is me checking my phone every 2 seconds [emoji23]. But to be fair they told us we should know something by Halloween. So we’re close…
 
What is the interview like at Morehouse? I'm having trouble confirming my interview date lol
It was very chill. It started at 9, ended at 3, and was entirely online. Just make sure you know the mission of the school and be able to explain things like social determinants and health equity. Practice questions and you'll be fine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they are still sending out II's im just paranoid with the no secondary confirmation if my application was even received and their admissions office doesn't communicate at all