2023-2024 Oakland (Beaumont)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all-- I am a reapplicant who last applied in the 2021-2022 cycle and was waitlisted. I have not yet received an interview and was wondering if anyone has any advice on whether or not I should reach out or what I can do at this point in the cycle?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all-- I am a reapplicant who last applied in the 2021-2022 cycle and was waitlisted. I have not yet received an interview and was wondering if anyone has any advice on whether or not I should reach out or what I can do at this point in the cycle?
way too early. reaching out wont make them give you an II. it will only annoy them
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received email yesterday that I was invited for an interview, but got another email 10 minutes later that their was a glitch in their system and that the email was a mistake 🙁 I also got a phone call short afterwards about the mistake.
Hope everything is going okay. That sucks, but if it provides any help, I heard that a similar situation occurred last year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stats: GPA -3.9 MCAT -509 / MD -35 / DO -2 / Rejection -3 / Interview -1 / Interview hold -2 / Preview -5
(OOS) Oakland - Rejected.
 
Last edited: