2023-2024 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II received. IS, 4.0GPA, 520.
Congrats!! If you don’t mind sharing, when was your completion date?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
II OOS LM71 complete second week of July

Reactions: 2 users
II OOS JUST NOW!!!!! 4.0/515 Complete 7/11

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all-- I am a reapplicant who last applied in the 2021-2022 cycle and was waitlisted. I have not yet received an interview and was wondering if anyone has any advice on whether or not I should reach out or what I can do at this point in the cycle?

Hi all-- I am a reapplicant who last applied in the 2021-2022 cycle and was waitlisted. I have not yet received an interview and was wondering if anyone has any advice on whether or not I should reach out or what I can do at this point in the cycle?

Its still so early…

Reactions: 2 users
Man all the interview slots are booked out for the next two months

way too early. reaching out wont make them give you an II. it will only annoy them

Everyone who got II, did you guys take preview?

Reactions: 1 users
Received email yesterday that I was invited for an interview, but got another email 10 minutes later that their was a glitch in their system and that the email was a mistake :( I also got a phone call short afterwards about the mistake.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
Received email yesterday that I was invited for an interview, but got another email 10 minutes later that their was a glitch in their system and that the email was a mistake :( I also got a phone call short afterwards about the mistake.
Hope everything is going okay. That sucks, but if it provides any help, I heard that a similar situation occurred last year.

• Care
II Received! OOS 507 3.85 D1 football X factor

Reactions: 3 users
Stats: GPA -3.9 MCAT -509 / MD -35 / DO -2 / Rejection -3 / Interview -1 / Interview hold -2 / Preview -5
(OOS) Oakland - Rejected.

Last edited: