2023-2024 Oakland (Beaumont)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Did anyone have their LOR's with a red exclamation mark until they submitted? Mine are still coming up that way, but that doesn't make sense because I've submitted the required letters.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone have their LOR's with a red exclamation mark until they submitted? Mine are still coming up that way, but that doesn't make sense because I've submitted the required letters.
Just checked and mine are checked off but it says they were received 5 days after I submitted by secondary. If you recently submitted they may just need to be verified still
 
Just checked and mine are checked off but it says they were received 5 days after I submitted by secondary. If you recently submitted they may just need to be verified still
I haven't submitted yet.
 
submitted 7/10 and my status still says "complete"...anyone else? do people usually go complete --> under review --> II or does it go straight from complete to II?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Worth applying with a low preview score? 515 MCAT but lowest score on Preview 🙁 I'd love to go here!
 
HI, is it worth applying here with a 503 MCAT? I am instate and I have a good application otherwise ( I think) Is anyone else applying with similar mcat?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh i meant submitting secondary btw! Not sure if u meant its too late for secondaries too..
You have a 0% chance of getting into a school you did NOT apply to. If you want to go here, shoot your shot. Its still August 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edit: I applied to wayyyy to many schools and I am still doing a few secondaries today. It's either meant to be or it's not. Good luck 😍
 
You have a 0% chance of getting into a school you did NOT apply to. If you want to go here, shoot your shot. Its still August 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edit: I applied to wayyyy to many schools and I am still doing a few secondaries today. It's either meant to be or it's not. Good luck 😍
needed that motivation, thank you and good luck to you too!!
 
Has anyone attended the Diversity & Inclusion Panel the night before?
 
Does anyone know how this school processes secondaries? I'm trying to figure out if they are assigning interviews chronologically?
Submitted 7/19 and radio silence, wondering if that's a soft R at this point.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm I don't see that. My Interview tab literally just shows that.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 11.55.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 11.55.57 PM.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 422