2023-2024 Oakland (Beaumont)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's probably because your interview is a month out from now. Check the portal in a few weeks, and you should be able to see the interviewers' names assigned to you.
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 12.04.08 PM.png

Hmm wierd, mine is in about 2 weeks, but no info there.... I'll check again in a few days to see if it appears closer to the date
 
Anyone with a LOR packet have difficulty with their letter requirements? Confused because I have 5 letters included in my packet, but they say it only counts as 2 out of the 3 required? I am not sure why as this hasn't been a problem with any other schools I applied to...
 
Anyone with a LOR packet have difficulty with their letter requirements? Confused because I have 5 letters included in my packet, but they say it only counts as 2 out of the 3 required? I am not sure why as this hasn't been a problem with any other schools I applied to...
I also have a LOR packet containing 5 letters, but I had no issue with fulfilling the requirements. Did you mistakenly designate it as a committee letter instead of a letter packet?
 
I also have a LOR packet containing 5 letters, but I had no issue with fulfilling the requirements. Did you mistakenly designate it as a committee letter instead of a letter packet?
No I selected letter packet, just was a little thrown off by the way they worded it on the application website. I think it should all be fine but made me a little nervous. Thanks for the response!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in one of the first interview groups, and for some reason I thought that they would be reaching out today with Acceptance calls. I think im genuinely tweaking, but does anyone know when to expect a call?