2023-2024 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the call! OOS LM 70, Early November interview date. First A!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oos A, rlly botched the interview so this was a surprise

Reactions: 3 users
A this morning! OOS, interviewed the first week of November.

• Love
Does this school do MMIs or is it more traditional ?

Does this school do MMIs or is it more traditional ?
trad but it was partially closed file. I ended up floundering around realizing that they had no idea what I was talking about or what year of school I was referring to. I think they just have access to our PS? and I love tony tony

Reactions: 1 user
trad but it was partially closed file. I ended up floundering around realizing that they had no idea what I was talking about or what year of school I was referring to. I think they just have access to our PS? and I love tony tony
Access to everything except MCAT and grades.

Congrats on the acceptance!! Thanks for letting me know! I also love the one who left it all behind and his overwhelming intensity

• Love
Is it too early to send a letter of interest since I haven’t heard anything? If it’s not too early, who would I send it to?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there any information on post-II acceptances/waitlists available anywhere? I tried looking but couldn't find anything... just want to have a rough idea of what my chances of an A are after interviewing

Pre II R today. Pretty tough as I know quite a few people who have gone here. Complete 7/12

I was complete late September and have heard nothing since... anyone in the same boat?

Is the webinar something we should dress in business-professional attire for or are cameras off?

Do they take attendance on the webinar, anyone know?

what we've learned in the webinar is useful once an II comes along ...

what we've learned in the webinar is useful once an II comes along ...

They mentioned they interview until mid-March but there’s only around 80 interviews left to give (based on last year) so I was confused by that

ya i didnt even bother to attend since it sounds like everyone else still waiting for an II is most likely either for WL or rejections lol

primary app. submitted 9/1 | app. completed 12/16...

Is there any hope? How long after submitting did people, specifically out of state, typically hear back?

primary app. submitted 9/1 | app. completed 12/16...

Is there any hope? How long after submitting did people, specifically out of state, typically hear back?

I'm a CA resident, ouwb app complete 7/31, II 10/25, interviewed 12/14, waiting on decisions

Reactions: 1 users
I'm a CA resident, ouwb app complete 7/31, II 10/25, interviewed 12/14, waiting on decisions
I also interviewed 12/14, I believe they said we should anticipate hearing back the week of 2/5

• Love
Hi everyone- recently got the A but it’s been a while since my interview day, does anyone remember what OUWB provides to their students (laptop, iPad, backpack, etc)? Totally remember them going over this but my memories blanking.

Hi everyone- recently got the A but it’s been a while since my interview day, does anyone remember what OUWB provides to their students (laptop, iPad, backpack, etc)? Totally remember them going over this but my memories blanking.

They mentioned iPad and Apple pencil definitely, not sure what else