You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Oakland (Beaumont)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Devboy
Full Member
I did not take the preview exam and got an acceptance!is it hopeless for me to have applied here without taking PREview? (Took casper if that matters)
Anyone else interview mid August and has not heard back yet? Starting to get nervous...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MeAnyone else interview mid August and has not heard back yet? Starting to get nervous...
My cohort was told we'd hear back by the end of this week, but it's almost the end of the end of this week😗Anyone else interview mid August and has not heard back yet? Starting to get nervous...
D
deleted1124957
OOS A
For real thoughI'm actually driving my self crazy, hoping to hear back soon 🙁
For real though
Still nothing for me. Should we email if we were told we’d hear back last week?
+1 OOS WL
OOS WL +1
miserable_cowgal
Full Member
interview dates?
Interview on 8/18, OOS WL todayinterview dates?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone Interview in October hear anything back?
If I interviewed end of september and haven't heard back yet, should I reach out? They said decisions for us would come out mid-october...Anyone Interview in October hear anything back?
hohoho12345
Full Member
Pre-II R just now! IS, lower stats so I’m not that surprised. Good luck to everyone! No news is probably good news 🙂
+1 ISPre-II R just now! IS, lower stats so I’m not that surprised. Good luck to everyone! No news is probably good news 🙂
Jah090
Full Member
+1Pre-II R just now! IS, lower stats so I’m not that surprised. Good luck to everyone! No news is probably good news 🙂
BoogiewiththeWig
Full Member
+1Pre-II R just now! IS, lower stats so I’m not that surprised. Good luck to everyone! No news is probably good news 🙂
Sorry everyone 😢 Are you guys all in state? When did you submit secondaries ?
Dr. Ruby 2023
Full Member
Pre-II R. complete 8/5.
Pre-II R. Complete mid-late July.
Good news is no open house for me tomorrow now.
Jah090
Full Member
I am OOS and submitted 8/12Sorry everyone 😢 Are you guys all in state? When did you submit secondaries ?
ii_manifestation
Full Member
hi y'all, does anyone have any interview tips? appreciate it 🙂
Would it make sense to send in an LOI or an email to admissions if I started a new clinical position with Beaumont two months ago that I didn't include on my application. I interviewed 10/6 so I'd assume they're nearing a decision around now.
D
deleted1124957
I would save it post potential waitlist.Would it make sense to send in an LOI or an email to admissions if I started a new clinical position with Beaumont two months ago that I didn't include on my application. I interviewed 10/6 so I'd assume they're nearing a decision around now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if you attended the open house they had last week, but they said there that they don’t expect update letters or LOIs until January. They specifically said that updates before that wouldn’t make sense as people just recently applied.Would it make sense to send in an LOI or an email to admissions if I started a new clinical position with Beaumont two months ago that I didn't include on my application. I interviewed 10/6 so I'd assume they're nearing a decision around now.
If you want to update them on starting a new position with Beaumont, I personally would. But, I wouldn't send an LOI. At their recent information session, someone on admissions said sending updates on new positions right now is fine but to wait until around January before sending any LOI to themWould it make sense to send in an LOI or an email to admissions if I started a new clinical position with Beaumont two months ago that I didn't include on my application. I interviewed 10/6 so I'd assume they're nearing a decision around now.
I think the lady clarified that update letters are fine right now just not LOIs. At least that's what I heard her say but if anyone else attended, please correct me if I'm mistaken!Not sure if you attended the open house they had last week, but they said there that they don’t expect update letters or LOIs until January. They specifically said that updates before that wouldn’t make sense as people just recently applied.
I remember her logic for not sending LOIs made total sense, she said: "you just applied, I would hope you're still interested..." which, honestly, touche and fair point lol.
+1 OOS. Not surprised at all with lower stats.Pre-II R just now! IS, lower stats so I’m not that surprised. Good luck to everyone! No news is probably good news 🙂
I got mine last Wednesday. But I forgot to mention it here. So, I'm not too sureWait so they. Sent out rejections this morning
D
deleted1124957
Wild stuff. 🤣Damnnnn, application tracker bugginnn
miserable_cowgal
Full Member
Anyone interview late September hear back yet?
nothing yet for me...interviewed 9/29...Anyone interview late September hear back yet?
ummm... OOS A today, got the call this morning.nothing yet for me...interviewed 9/29...
miserable_cowgal
Full Member
IS A!!!!
RockToRoll
New Member
Congrats!! What was your interview date?OOS A this morning!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stargaze11
New Member
OOS A also 🙂 This morning
Congrats! What were y'alls interview dates?
9/29! 🙂Congrats! What were y'alls interview dates?
Also 9/29!9/29! 🙂
Man they're already at 81+ admissions offers for a class of 125 we done 🙁