2023-2024 Tulane

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here, under review on 7/25, but now it is just "Your application is ready." I am assuming that they reviewed our apps but thought maybe we were not competitive enough for the first round of II invites, and we are on the back burner unless there is an opening in the future.
i thought it was always "your application is ready" but I could be wrong?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the message of under review. Does anyone know how soon after that they send a decision? I'm wondering if I should send an update right now about my research publication.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II this morning! LM 76, OOS, RD, complete 7/6, under review 7/26, I'm over the moon!

I know some people were talking about this, but once I got the "under review" email, my app status never updated and stayed at "your app is ready." It had me confused
 
Last edited by a moderator:
II this morning! LM 76, OOS, RD, complete 7/6, under review 7/26, I'm over the moon!

I know some people were talking about this, but once I got the "under review" email, my app status never updated and stayed at "your app is ready." It had me confused
what interview dates were available? i’m just curious to see how far out people are interviewing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad