You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
do they not review in order? submitted 7/17Finally under review! Submitted 7/21
Got put into the “on hold for possible interview” category
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
zzzhaozhuye
Full Member
Do they email you about this?Got put into the “on hold for possible interview” category
Yes just nowDo they email you about this?
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
Yes just now
keep your head up! it’s better than a rejection !! when were you under review?
Yea, I’m ok with it. I was under review as of 8/1keep your head up! it’s better than a rejection !! when were you under review?
gr9bambino
Full Member
Under review 07/28, still have not heard anything!
kkcat4729105
Full Member
under review 8/02, still nothing
futuredoc1924
Full Member
submitted and received email saying my application is complete on 8/13. not yet under review
was the hold via email or did you check the portalOOS - Under Review 08/01, placed "On Hold" today
Via email for mewas the hold via email or did you check the portal
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pancakemixer
Full Member
+1Submitted 7/19 still not under review!
submitted 7/19, under review today
To anyone who has interviewed, how did it go?? Any weird questions?
It’s very casual and conversational
So sorry 🙁 stats if you don’t mind?Post secondary R nice! First one of the cycle looking forward to collecting more [emoji28]
D
deleted1167714
How long does it usually take to be under review? Also it says that there will be a red exclamation mark on our app saying we are in progress until we are marked under review, but I don't see one on my app?
rainbow1234$$
Full Member
How long does it usually take to be under review? Also it says that there will be a red exclamation mark on our app saying we are in progress until we are marked under review, but I don't see one on my app?
Yeah I never saw a red exclamation point. All I see is application complete in the portal.
I haven’t gotten an email I’m under review. Complete 7/21
kkcat4729105
Full Member
I was complete 7/11 and under review 8/2How long does it usually take to be under review? Also it says that there will be a red exclamation mark on our app saying we are in progress until we are marked under review, but I don't see one on my app?
yesDoes tulane accept letters of interest?
WHEW! I was (and still kinda am) stressing about the interview. Thanks for the info!Just finished interviewing. It was super chill, nothing to be nervous about.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
pre II R
I just got put on hold lol
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
Pre-II Hold today [emoji22], completed 7/7
Sorry 🙁 it’s tough out there… stats if you don’t mind?pre II R
boomchickapow
Full Member
did they email for the pre-II hold?
rainbow1234$$
Full Member
Anyone submit around 7/21 and still have not been put on hold?
Yupdid they email for the pre-II hold?
when did you get the complete emailPre II Hold just now
kkcat4729105
Full Member
same hereAnyone submit around 7/21 and still have not been put on hold?
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Under review 8/1 with no update so far!
Same, under review 8/1
I submitted around that time to and still not under review. No idea what that means...Is anyone still not under review? I submitted 7/19
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
Sorry 🙁 it’s tough out there… stats if you don’t mind?
510 and 3.86
just weird cuz i’ve gotten interviews at skls with avg mcat of 514 and 516 but tulane rejected me even when j felt like i aligned w the mission super well.. but that’s ok!
On hold lol, submitted 7/11
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
On hold lol, submitted 7/11
When were you under review?
8/1!When were you under review?
Pipi&Pomegranate
Full Member
II just now. Submitted 7/8 Under Review 7/26. International!
harry_potter138
Full Member
OOS II, strong ties to state (under review 8/1)
+1! Under review 7/31OOS II, strong ties to state (under review 8/1)