You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
people may find this helpful for neuroticism but they had interviews from early october to early november for me. looking like they're far from done from offering II'sII RD 4 minutes ago! Marked under review 7/19. I'm really excited about this one Tulane is such a sick school
outcastdoodle
Full Member
OOS II, no ties in the slightest
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R OOS. First one of the cycle. No connections to school or region but still sucks. Under Review 7/28
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
OOS, Hold for II. Submitted 7/6. 😕
Congrats to everyone who received an II!
Congrats to everyone who received an II!
How did everyone know when they're under review? I can't seem to find it on my application status page.
pancakemixer
Full Member
i got an email with the subject line "Tulane SOM: Secondary Application Under Review"How did everyone know when they're under review? I can't seem to find it on my application status page.
How did everyone know when they're under review? I can't seem to find it on my application status page.
You’ll get an email letting you know you’re under review.
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
How did everyone know when they're under review? I can't seem to find it on my application status page.
Received an email, but my portal never changed
horsegirl_doctor
Full Member
Under review 8/29! Submitted 7/21 and got the update for under review via email. No portal change though.
mickeymice
Full Member
Got II a little after 5pm EST yesterday! Somehow missed it while I was at work and just saw it. Complete 7/10 and Under Review 7/18. Thrilled to have one. 🙂
Under review 7/19- still no word yet. Hope we get something soon! Better than the waiting 😢
futuredoc1924
Full Member
Is there another email saying our application is under review after we receive the email saying application is complete? Or are those the same emails?
2 separate emailsIs there another email saying our application is under review after we receive the email saying application is complete? Or are those the same emails?
Edit: at least they were for me
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 : Complete 7/26 and not under review yet. Our time will come 🙂Is anyone still not under review? I submitted 7/19
I didn't receive an email for my app being under review, but never noticed the red exclamation point they mentioned in the application complete email. Can anyone help me look for it or the green check mark they mentioned in the email?
There is no red check mark. That is old verbiage from previous cycles. You’ll get an email notifying you that you are under review.
Is this different from the email with the subject "Tulane SOM:Application Complete"?There is no red check mark. That is old verbiage from previous cycles. You’ll get an email notifying you that you are under review.
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
Is this different from the email with the subject "Tulane SOM:Application Complete"?
Yes
Thanks!
Is there any known estimate for the time between completion and when review begins?
Seems variable, but haven't seen anyone be under review in less than 2 weeks after submissionThanks!
Is there any known estimate for the time between completion and when review begins?
dotsquared
Full Member
Mine was about 24 days and most people i see are reporting roughly three weeksThanks!
Is there any known estimate for the time between completion and when review begins?
Thats interesting, Its been almost a month since I submitted it. But my LM is a 75 and I'm OOS with low ties, so maybe i'll j wait longerSeems variable, but haven't seen anyone be under review in less than 2 weeks after submission
please.accept.me15
Full Member
Thats interesting, Its been almost a month since I submitted it. But my LM is a 75 and I'm OOS with low ties, so maybe i'll j wait longer
I’m in the exact same boat
I'm OOS, LM 68, also no ties. Submitted my secondary on 7/19 and got the "under review" email on 8/18. So, it's definitely variable. 🤷🏻♀️Thats interesting, Its been almost a month since I submitted it. But my LM is a 75 and I'm OOS with low ties, so maybe i'll j wait longer
Also, you have EIGHT IIs?! HUGE congrats to you friend. You're a star.Seems variable, but haven't seen anyone be under review in less than 2 weeks after submission
kleinesproblem
Full Member
I have a 1st quartile and got one of the first IIs. n=1, but probably not muchHow much does Casper matter?
Pipi&Pomegranate
Full Member
2nd quartile and also got an II.I have a 1st quartile and got one of the first IIs. n=1, but probably not much
dotsquared
Full Member
I got 4Q and an II, but I have no seen any trends in the scores so I doubt they care that muchHow much does Casper matter?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4Q and RI got 4Q and an II, but I have no seen any trends in the scores so I doubt they care that much
Do you mind sharing your status?4Q and R
Did not take casper and have an iiHow much does Casper matter?
I got 3Q and a II, so I am not sureHow much does Casper matter?
Did not take casper and have an ii
+1
pancakemixer
Full Member
it took me over a month to get the "under review" email, i wouldn't stress!I know something similar may have been asked but my secondary was complete around a month ago and haven’t even gotten an email saying i’m under review, is this normal?
born-business
New Member
+1I have a 1st quartile and got one of the first IIs. n=1, but probably not much
LM 70 but strong ECDo you mind sharing your status?
Sorry to hear. When were you under review?pre II R
schoolboyqueue3
New Member
OOS, Hold for II. Submitted 7/13.
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
OOS, Hold for II. Submitted 7/13.
When were you under review?
schoolboyqueue3
New Member
08/09When were you under review?
Complete 7/7 and still not under review, don’t know how their review order works
Same situation, I was complete 7/25 and haven't received any info from them after completeComplete 7/7 and still not under review, don’t know how their review order works
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre-II R secondary submitted 7/16finally under review , complete 07/19
applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Full Member
Pre-II H, submitted 7/14
How long were you guys under review before you got your decisions?
I'm not sure, but I think almost immediatelyHow long were you guys under review before you got your decisions?
dotsquared
Full Member
About 2 weeks before I got my IIHow long were you guys under review before you got your decisions?