2023-2024 Tulane

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Is it worth it to send in a secondary for this school by now? I just added it a few days ago and its one of my last schools left but looks like alot of IIs have already gone out?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can those getting interviews state if they’re a Tulane alum (undergraduate or graduate). I remember someone in this forum posted that >50% of their class is usually alums of some kind.

Not an alum. Strong ties to the South + weak ties to Louisiana.
 
Can those getting interviews state if they’re a Tulane alum (undergraduate or graduate). I remember someone in this forum posted that >50% of their class is usually alums of some kind.
OOS TX resident but strong ties (whole family from Louisiana, dad specifically from NOLA, cousin plays football for Tulane but did not include that lol)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
after 2 months post submission if you still aren’t under review, is it worthwhile to reach out to see if there’s something wrong or is that completely neurotic?
neurotic I think— I've read that you do not need to worry unless you still have radio silence after thanksgiving
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just wanted to share that friends who applied to Tulane in previous years waited months to be put under review in some cases (even if submitted extremely early)! Sorry that isn't great news for people still waiting, but at least you know if you've already been waiting for a long time it isn't out of the ordinary they don't seem to go just in order of submit date. <3