-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UC San Francisco
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
pandastory
Full Member
Did everyone that receive this FA letter interview?
Got the informed delivery now pog
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TrickyGuava
Full Member
Wait - why did they send us physical letters asking us to fill out our financial aid forms when they have our EMAILS???
Seriously, why waste the paper + make some employee envelope all of that
Seriously, why waste the paper + make some employee envelope all of that
Psychological warfare...oldest trick in the adcom bookWait - why did they send us physical letters asking us to fill out our financial aid forms when they have our EMAILS???
Seriously, why waste the paper + make some employee envelope all of that
stinkygoose00
Full Member
same here as an east coast galonly half joking when I say I am freaking out over not having a letter from UCSF in my informed delivery (I'm in the midwest tho so hopefully that's why)
setting the line at 4:00 pm decisions drop, who wants to bet over/under?
setting the line at 4:00 pm decisions drop, who wants to bet over/under?
Under, 12pm pst is my guess 🫡
mitochondria246
Full Member
Over, 4:30pm PST is my guesssetting the line at 4:00 pm decisions drop, who wants to bet over/under?
franklinlift
New Member
Where in the midwest? Fellow midwesterner hereonly half joking when I say I am freaking out over not having a letter from UCSF in my informed delivery (I'm in the midwest tho so hopefully that's why)
over, fridaysetting the line at 4:00 pm decisions drop, who wants to bet over/under?
+3.5over, friday
TrickyGuava
Full Member
I am also betting on Friday. They've delayed quite a bit already, so they've probably gone full sunk cost fallacy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MI hbu? Did you get the letter?Where in the midwest? Fellow midwesterner here
franklinlift
New Member
Nope I’m still waiting for mine 🙁 I’m not sure if I have informed delivery set up thoMI hbu? Did you get the letter?
cool cool maybe they only sent it to in-staters??Nope I’m still waiting for mine 🙁 I’m not sure if I have informed delivery set up tho
I’m IS and I didn’t get the FA mail. I just interviewed this Monday (02/05) though, so that’s most likely the reason whycool cool maybe they only sent it to in-staters??
habibijones
Full Member
Damn. IS pre-II R. Complete early Dec. didn’t expect it to hurt this much[emoji24]
Same just now
samesiesSame just now
shewhobagstea
Full Member
IS pre-R, JMP applicant, complete early Aug. punch to the gut 🙁
OOS Pre-II R, complete 09/22. Finally! I'm kinda excited since it was the last school I was holding out some bit of hope for. Good luck to everyone else awaiting their post-II decisions, y'all rock!
milkcarton
Full Member
I’m in state and I haven’t gotten itcool cool maybe they only sent it to in-staters??
meddiemedmed
New Member
IS Pre-II R, california wants me OUT 😭
Last edited:
brantford19
Full Member
OOS pre-II R from August complete. Relieved to be able to move on but man what a mysterious process for why it took almost 6 months.
+1 Same has happened for me almost everywhere. Strongly dislike it tbh, I would rather have quick closure than months of dodging waves--->final R. Oh well!As someone who has survived many R waves only to get the R during the final wave, I can say it's been puzzling. Only recent II is Einstein, but all others are still open or ended in an R in the final wave.
cold_friesMD
Full Member
Anyone OOS compete October or later hear anything yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredoctoryakwtfgo
New Member
I'm IS and didn't receive the FA packet
aviaquadog
Full Member
Did you interview?I'm IS and didn't receive the FA packet
pandastory
Full Member
Survived another R wave to get the R later🥲
strawberriesarethebest
Full Member
in state, got letter notification today
milkcarton
Full Member
Anyone from SD get the letter? (I am freaking out)
MedMaxFuryRoad
Full Member
Just got mineAnyone from SD get the letter? (I am freaking out)
Have any midwesterners gotten the FA letter yet? Mentally bracing for the R T_T
MedMaxFuryRoad
Full Member
I don't think it's related to an offer of admission based on what I'm seeing in the portal
ChacoHiker
Full Member
I haven't yet!Have any midwesterners gotten the FA letter yet? Mentally bracing for the R T_T
D
deleted1143918
I caught the R 3 months ago and am only following this thread for this peak neuroticismView attachment 382219
Us right now trying to make sense of these clues UCSF is leaving for us
TrickyGuava
Full Member
We're probably going to have to go geocaching for our admissions decisionView attachment 382219
Us right now trying to make sense of these clues UCSF is leaving for us
I have not!Have any midwesterners gotten the FA letter yet? Mentally bracing for the R T_T
LOL u should check the pitt threadI caught the R 3 months ago and am only following this thread for this peak neuroticism
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
porkandbeans8888
Full Member
SamesiesI have not!
D
deleted1143918
me enjoying the premed neuroticism on threads for schools i've been rejected from as if i'm not the exact sameLOL u should check the pitt thread
MedMaxFuryRoad
Full Member
going to inspect element my way to an AWe're probably going to have to go geocaching for our admissions decision
EndlessWater
Full Member
Complete 8/27 and still nothing.Anyone else submit early August and hear nothing yet? Not sure if surviving these R waves is good or bad.
pandastory
Full Member
Me too bro, so frustrating. If theres no more interview dates, why dont they reject everyone who hasnt received an IIComplete 8/27 and still nothing.