-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UC San Francisco
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
TrickyGuava
Full Member
Looks like today is again not the day for post II decisions 😵💫😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TrickyGuava
Full Member
You guys have hope?It's still not 5. Should we give up hope for today? 🙁
You guys have hope?
At this point… no
sweet_human
Full Member
What time tomorrow are we thinking? 🥹
aviaquadog
Full Member
Around Monday o’clock is my guess.What time tomorrow are we thinking? 🥹
futuredoctoryakwtfgo
New Member
I still haven't received informed delivery or the FA and I'm IS🙁 From NorCal. Not looking good
mitochondria246
Full Member
I wonder if they’re just going to send out one big wave of decisions at the end of February rather than sending out two waves of decisions
Please no, I can't take any more waiting 😭I wonder if they’re just going to send out one big wave of decisions at the end of February rather than sending out two waves of decisions
My spidey sense is tingling, I'm putting big money on decisions coming out tomorrow
Bet, how much?My spidey sense is tingling, I'm putting big money on decisions coming out tomorrow
My entire savings account, $0.26Bet, how much?
D
deleted1150732
the voices in my head are telling me decisions come out tomorrow! 😄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TrickyGuava
Full Member
Someone said last week that during their interview, the dean promised that notifications would come out either last Friday or early this week, so... At some point they planned to release decisions around this week
additionalrabbit
Full Member
i haven't gotten one and i live down the street. laughing through the painonly half joking when I say I am freaking out over not having a letter from UCSF in my informed delivery (I'm in the midwest tho so hopefully that's why)
milkcarton
Full Member
Got the letter
I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone for starting this letter fiasco [emoji28]
milkcarton
Full Member
When your credit card declines at therapy but they bring up the letter fiasco
I sent in an update letter the day of my interview but received no confirmation. Did anyone else not get a confirmation/would it be annoying to follow up?
I JUST GOT IN!!!! UCSF and UCSF-UC Berkeley JMP 😭😭😭😭
edit: interviewed 11/7!
edit: interviewed 11/7!
Last edited:
Congratsss any email? I have no updates on mineI JUST GOT IN!!!! UCSF and UCSF-UC Berkeley JMP 😭😭😭😭
Check your portals!!!!!
I got separate emails for both programs just now!!!Congratsss any email? I have no updates on mine
stinkygoose00
Full Member
+1Congratsss any email? I have no updates on mine
BRO LETS FACKING GO HOLY SHEET. THE GOAT HAS SECURED HIS PRIZWI JUST GOT IN!!!! UCSF and UCSF-UC Berkeley JMP 😭😭😭😭
Check your portals!!!!!
no updates on mine eitherCongratsss any email? I have no updates on mine
butterbread
New Member
A!! Just got an email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
icedlatte123
Full Member
I’m screaming I got an email!! I got in!
Edit: interviewed 12/5
Edit: interviewed 12/5
Last edited:
additionalrabbit
Full Member
Accepted email!!! interviewed 1/4
mitochondria246
Full Member
I GOT THE A!! Interviewed 10/10!
Holy moly if someone says 1/22 imma scream
Either that or a waitlist tbhIf we haven't gotten anything yet should we just assume an R?
Could you guys please put your interview date? [emoji3064]
plantingseeds
Full Member
Interviewed 11/30. IS A!!!
Chi_Pre-med
Full Member
Literally going to cry. 3 Rs in 4 days, been desperately praying for good news from UCSF (interviewed 11/16) and nada.Either that or a waitlist tbh
sweet_human
Full Member
Do acceptances all go out at the same time?
aviaquadog
Full Member
Gosh this hurts, praying an email shows up. Any MD only A?
lavenderhazy
Full Member
been waiting for 4 months, what's another hour for a WL or an R :')
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone accepted from the week of 1/15?
D
deleted1161947
just send the R emails already ffs
Anyone accepted from the week of 1/15?
Someone posted 1/16 :/