2023-2024 Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS A....email at 11:51am ET.

I got into med school •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 27 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IS A just now! Time to quit my job 🗿

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
OOS A....email at 11:51am ET.

I got into med school •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

GIF by NBA

PUTS UP THE THREE..... BANGGGGGGGGGG

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone so far!! Do they release decisions throughout the day? Haven’t gotten anything and I interviewed last week so expecting something today

Anyone get anything from Certiphi in regards to a background check? I tried calling them and they said the information on how to start the background check would be sent by the school.

Anyone get anything from Certiphi in regards to a background check? I tried calling them and they said the information on how to start the background check would be sent by the school.
So we have to do that now?? Or can we wait until we have settled on UVA as our final school in April

Portal says post-Jan 1, dw ab it rn

Reactions: 1 user
Just got placed on the alternate list. Disappointing but wondering how many they take from this list at the end

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
OOS A! Interviewed last week. Wishing everyone still waiting for their 'A' gets it real soon!

• Love
OOS A!! interviewed this past Wednesday the 18th (with an interestingly tiny number of fellow interviewees, I might add)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
OOS A!! interviewed this past Wednesday the 18th (with an interestingly tiny number of fellow interviewees, I might add)
dawg what lmao they accepted you within 48 hours post interview? are you a god?

• Haha
  • Care
Also got an A interviewed this week! I’m going to be a doctor!!!

• Love
dawg what lmao they accepted you within 48 hours post interview? are you a god?
Haha, you are one to talk, mr. butter! They said on the website that they meet every Friday to vote, so I had a suspicion :) It is a bit surreal knowing that they were just talking about us this morning and voting! So appreciative of the transparency of UVASOM compared to other schools <33

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
congrats on the As everyone! has anyone received an interview yet with an MCAT below 520? wondering if theyve moved past the super high stat applicants yet, UVA is one of my dream schools :(

congrats on the As everyone! has anyone received an interview yet with an MCAT below 520? wondering if theyve moved past the super high stat applicants yet, UVA is one of my dream schools :(
This, and are they doing in-state yet?

Reactions: 3 users
Got an II on 10/16 with a 515 MCAT and there were plenty of November dates available, I think they just recently started getting to the rest of us

• Love
OOS A!! interviewed this past Wednesday the 18th (with an interestingly tiny number of fellow interviewees, I might add
Similar thing happened to me here back in the day (2005). There was a freak snowstorm and only myself and one other person (both of us OOS) made it to the interview that day. Had an acceptance by next week. Start school in August and see the only other guy that I interviewed with there in my class as well.

• Wow
OOS II! Without doxxing myself too hard, I was complete very early on (within 7 days following 7/7/23, we'll say). Interview dates were out to the last week in November

• Love
OOS II! Without doxxing myself too hard, I was complete very early on (within 7 days following 7/7/23, we'll say). Interview dates were out to the last week in November
Congrats! What is your LM?