2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
November, the last day possible pretty much
Wow. I'm still deciding. My stats are within their 25th percentile in MCAT and slightly above their GPA, but I'm OOS, and they don't seem as OOS friendly, with 20% of matriculants coming to OOS. I know I don't have a chance if I don't take a shot. But this helped a lot in making my decision to add the school!
 
My daughter received her early decision today. She had already accepted that she was rejected because she hadn't heard anything. She didn't even want to apply because she thought her application wasn't good enough. With a little encouragement she decided just to try and see how the process is. It paid off. She was accepted into the class of 2028!

That’s amazing 🥹 Congratulations on her huge accomplishment!!
 
Wow. I'm still deciding. My stats are within their 25th percentile in MCAT and slightly above their GPA, but I'm OOS, and they don't seem as OOS friendly, with 20% of matriculants coming to OOS. I know I don't have a chance if I don't take a shot. But this helped a lot in making my decision to add the school!

OOS as well my MCAT falls in the lowest percentile of students accepted GPA is average. And I got an II for this month if you would potentially like to go shoot your shot!!
 
When selecting an interview date did y'all have multiple options? I opened the II invite 20 minutes after I received the email and I had only one option.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received an interview. It says we can upload an update letter/LOI within the next couple of days. For those who got accepted, did you send a letter of interest/intent? It seems a little early to do so...
Hi congratulations 🎈🎊🎉🍾 when were you complete
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad