You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I had a similar situation at another school. I would reply with the course code/names of the courses that meet their requirements that are listed in your transcript. They can review them and see if they can count them or if they overlooked them.Question. They just emailed me stating that two prerequisite courses are incomplete however in my official transcripts sent it shows that those courses are complete. Should I email them with unofficial transcripts?
Woop99
Full Member
I had a similar situation at another school. I would reply with the course code/names of the courses that meet their requirements that are listed in your transcript. They can review them and see if they can count them or if they overlooked them.
Ok, will do. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
indebtedsaddle23
Full Member
Anyone interview recently and waiting to hear back?
OOS II. Complete 9/21.
indebtedsaddle23
Full Member
OOS A. No ties.
irishdoc28
Full Member
I was told to email pdf thank you letters to the admissions email and that they would forward them for you.How do you send thank you notes after the interview?
honesttdocc
Full Member
Withdrew my interview and committed elsewhere ... hopefully it goes to someone just as dedicated and passionate.
Best of luck to everyone! Remember, all roads lead to Rome.
Best of luck to everyone! Remember, all roads lead to Rome.
date complete?OOS II today!
Forever ago lol! 7/31!date complete?
LM 61.5, nontrad, first gen, low SES, high clinical hours.
tomatosauce12!
Full Member
Is the Interview just a one on one? How long is it?
Two one-on-ones that last 45 minutes. My interviews were both with faculty at the school.Is the Interview just a one on one? How long is it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scoobypoo123
Full Member
OOS II today!
irishdoc28
Full Member
I decided to withdraw my A from here, so I hope that it goes to one of you guys!! Good luck and best wishes to all. Go get em future doctors!
Milagros16339
Full Member
IS A! Is there a groupme?
OOS A
IS A
Congrats!! When did you guys interview?IS A! Is there a groupme?
I interviewed on 12/05/23.Congrats!! When did you guys interview?
OOS II today. Complete Early Oct
IS A on Tuesday , LM 72
Congrats!!! When did u interview?
indebtedsaddle23
Full Member
LOL nope. didn’t even hear back from the interviewers I sent thank you notes to. Got an A three weeks later. I’m sure thank you notes matter very little if at all.For those who sent thank you notes, did you get an email confirming they were forwarded?
tomatosauce12!
Full Member
Those of you who got acceptances, did you submit a letter of intent or an update within 14 days of your interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thorgan17
Full Member
Just an update that I sent to a bunch of schools earlier in the cycle, but personalized.Those of you who got acceptances, did you submit a letter of intent or an update within 14 days of your interview?
tomatosauce12!
Full Member
you uploaded it before your interview?Just an update that I sent to a bunch of schools earlier in the cycle, but personalized.
I didn't submit any additional things before or after my interview!Those of you who got acceptances, did you submit a letter of intent or an update within 14 days of your interview?
D
deleted1169403
No. Just a thank you note.Those of you who got acceptances, did you submit a letter of intent or an update within 14 days of your interview?
tomatosauce12!
Full Member
How long after your interview did y'all hear back?
about 2 weeksHow long after your interview did y'all hear back?
Thorgan17
Full Member
4ish weeksHow long after your interview did y'all hear back?
PacdbiGracy
Full Member
Has anyone who interviewed on 12/20, heard back?
pandapremed
Full Member
OOS AL interviewed in mid December
+1OOS AL interviewed in mid December
kiwiorange123
New Member
+1 as well
+1 here too. anyone know how the AL works? in years past, it looks like the school provided info about what tier you might be in but I didn't see anything about that in my email+1 as well
pandapremed
Full Member
Mine had info about a strong rating and anticipating that my position would be high on the AL+1 here too. anyone know how the AL works? in years past, it looks like the school provided info about what tier you might be in but I didn't see anything about that in my email
tomatosauce12!
Full Member
Is AL a wait list? And are they only interviewing for the wait list now?
ah got it, thanks for sharing!Mine had info about a strong rating and anticipating that my position would be high on the AL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RespRate18
Full Member
OOS AL. No ties, interviewed 1/2, LM around 68
tomatosauce12!
Full Member
is the class full and they are only placing students on the AL now?
Woop99
Full Member
according to last year's thread it seems like they sent pre-ii r's at the end of Marchdoes wright state send rejection emails or it is just a silent rejection?
tomatosauce12!
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed beginning of Jan heard back yet?