You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1174679
Same here, but it's possible they will contact usI was complete at the end of July and still haven't heard anything. Should I assume this is a silent R?
anyone with a 10/11 interview also get this email? it seems like it allows for update letters/LOIs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1171273
I would imagine the committee is meeting in about two weeks after that window closes and will make a decision then and is giving you an opportunity to upload anything.Yup, was wondering what everyone else thinks it means?
Anyone invited to interview can send updates is what the admissions office said.anyone with a 10/11 interview also get this email? it seems like it allows for update letters/LOIs View attachment 378505
irishdoc28
Full Member
OOS A! 🙂 via email this morning
+1 😍OOS A! 🙂 via email this morning
D
deleted1171273
IS A interviewed 10/11
D
deleted1170144
OOS A via email this morning!!! Interviewed 10/17
irishdoc28
Full Member
Is there an admitted students group chat/Facebook group?
indebtedsaddle23
Full Member
I have an interviewing coming up! Any current students that I can speak to about the school or does anybody have resources to learn more?
I have an interviewing coming up! Any current students that I can speak to about the school or does anybody have resources to learn more?
I’m a current M1 if you wanna ask questions
studentdoctor234
Full Member
So you can only send updates and LOI if you got an II?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
qetuowryip
New Member
i think soSo you can only send updates and LOI if you got an II?
Has anyone gotten a II this week?
I don’t think so but there were a lot of acceptances recently so maybe they are in the process of reviewing for the next group of invitesHas anyone gotten a II this week?
AnonMD5000!
Full Member
No, not yet.. it's been over 2 weeks for me.Have any accepted students received their WSU email information after submitting the contract?
Any advice for the interview?
Just breathe, be prepared to talk about things on your app. My interviews were extremely laidback.
OOS A!!! Interviewed 10/31
+1 OOS A
Last edited:
It holds your seat until you need to make a final decision in April+1 A! Is the contract form a binding agreement that you will go to their school, or just to make sure Wright State knows you are considering them?
This is helpful thank you!!It holds your seat until you need to make a final decision in April
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Complete date?II OOS today
8/11Complete date?
I was complete 9/1 and have not heard anythingAnyone complete in September hear back yet?
I submitted my secondary on 7/31, but I don't know when I was complete (I think August?). I was invited to interview on 11/15 so don't give up hope!I was complete 9/1 and have not heard anything
pandapremed
Full Member
OOS II LM66, complete early August!
Woop99
Full Member
Same hereI was complete 9/1 and have not heard anything
completion date?OOS II
irishdoc28
Full Member
For admitted students, has there been any mention of an admitted students day or in-person campus tour offered?
D
deleted1169403
Normal, traditional interview. Nothing crazy. Know your application wellIs anyone willing to speak about what their interview was like?
Normal, traditional interview. Nothing crazy. Know your application well
Thank you!! Would you say it’s more of a relaxed interview?
it’s very conversational and you will feel very comfortable even during the dean’s presentation, who is probably one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Really good vibe at this school so just relax and don’t worry
Thank you so much!!! That’s so refreshing to hear
indebtedsaddle23
Full Member
Seems like only people got post II A's, seeing very little to no WL especially compared to last year. Is this just being underreported or is everyone just getting in?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1171273
bruh what noComplete 10/3, silence since then. Time to be concerned? Anybody with a similar complete date heard anything??
PacdbiGracy
Full Member
I have an OOS II next week. Any insights on the interviews, how were they?
Boomshakalaka9952
Full Member
Does wright state accept update letters? If so, should I send directly to admissions email?
D
deleted1169403
You have 14 days after your interview to upload updates to your file via the application website. After that, you have to contact the admissions office directly.Does wright state accept update letters? If so, should I send directly to admissions email?