You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 East Virginia (EVMS)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Boutta hit 10 weeks 🙈
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
greatmorning11
Full Member
damn. welp, thanks for the updates. Hopefully, we get something positive this week.
IS WL middle tier I’m so crushed rn 🥲
Last edited:
+1 OOS waitlist…. This is WL #5.
D
deleted1208873
OOS WL
OOS WL
greatmorning11
Full Member
+1 OOS. what are my chances of getting out of the middle tier to A.
Same chances of getting out of high tier and low tier from what I've heard.+1 OOS. what are my chances of getting out of the middle tier to A.
underdawg434
Full Member
IS WL
EDIT: Top Tier
EDIT: Top Tier
Last edited:
D
deleted1208873
I remember seeing some old data that showed about 40% get accepted from the upper tier, while middle tier is low 30s. So people in the higher tier might have a slightly better chanceSame chances of getting out of high tier and low tier from what I've heard.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully this is true!I remember seeing some old data that showed about 40% get accepted from the upper tier, while middle tier is low 30s. So people in the higher tier might have a slightly better chance
PremiumMed
Full Member
OOS WL top tier
underdawg434
Full Member
^ wondering the same thing. Was just placed IS WL Top tier. Unaware of how it worksIS WL
Anyone know how the tiers work + what WL movement is like for IS applicants?
crosscountry789
Full Member
IS WL top tier. any idea about movement for IS?
+1 dittoIS WL middle tier I’m so crushed rn 🥲
SoftPotatoKing
Full Member
+1 OOS WL Top Tier
madnessinmedicine
Full Member
hey sorry if this is hasty but would you mind sharing when you interviewed?IS WL top tier. any idea about movement for IS?
momobrobro
Full Member
Congrats to all who were accepted! If you would like to join the accepted students GroupMe, shoot me a message🙂
crosscountry789
Full Member
2/21hey sorry if this is hasty but would you mind sharing when you interviewed?
witheredmorningstars
Full Member
IS, never received an interview. I got interviews from other IS schools though. Was my writing that bad?
If you got interviews from other IS schools, your writing was fine. Maybe just mission fit/ yield protection.IS, never received an interview. I got interviews from other IS schools though. Was my writing that bad?
witheredmorningstars
Full Member
by other IS I meant 2 schools lol, applied to 30 and only heard back from 3If you got interviews from other IS schools, your writing was fine. Maybe just mission fit/ yield protection.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the majority of accepted students only get into one school. hearing back from 3 means you must have had a strong application!by other IS I meant 2 schools lol, applied to 30 and only heard back from 3
witheredmorningstars
Full Member
thank you for saying that 😢I am on WL for all of them so hopefully at least one turns into Athe majority of accepted students only get into one school. hearing back from 3 means you must have had a strong application!
im manifesting that you hear good news asap!!!! <3thank you for saying that 😢I am on WL for all of them so hopefully at least one turns into A
I feel your pain, five MD II -> 5 WLthank you for saying that 😢I am on WL for all of them so hopefully at least one turns into A
EVMS is my last pending decision.
orangebraincell06
New Member
I interviewed on 2/21 and got my WL on Tuesday, roughly 4 weeks. i was expecting to get my decision either this upcoming week or the week after for the 5-6 week mark. so it can be earlier than 5-6 weeks like how it was for meDoes anyone have any idea when they need to have decisions by? My interview was this past Weds 3/26 and they said it can take 6 weeks to make the decision, but that puts us after the April 30 date.
orangebraincell06
New Member
if i sent a letter of intent before my WL decision was given, should I write another one that reflects that I have been waitlisted? i sent my LOI the day before my decision so I am not sure if it factored into my WL or not
futuratypeface
Full Member
I doubt it would hurt, but is there anything new you'd actually be adding?if i sent a letter of intent before my WL decision was given, should I write another one that reflects that I have been waitlisted? i sent my LOI the day before my decision so I am not sure if it factored into my WL or not
Has anyone not heard anything from here since submitting their secondary?
TheQuibblerClinician
Full Member
bruh plwase can they just reject me so i can move on - I haven't heard a word since secondary submissoin
Congratulations !!!Oh my god… OOS A!!! Literally crying I can’t believe it
same here!!bruh plwase can they just reject me so i can move on - I haven't heard a word since secondary submissoin
MtorPathway
Full Member
Are you IS or OOS?Does anyone have any idea when they need to have decisions by? My interview was this past Weds 3/26 and they said it can take 6 weeks to make the decision, but that puts us after the April 30 date.
D
deleted1215234
Anyone seen any movement on the WL yet?
lg37121826
New Member
I’ve been IS WL since 11/8 top tier with no change 🙁Anyone seen any movement on the WL yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS… they said there are still OOS spots available but not ISAre you IS or OOS?
D
deleted1215234
How did you get that info? Did you call and asked them directly? [mention]500_GMR [/mention]
Damn so if I interviewed in early March it's over for me? Def a waitlist. 🙁OOS… they said there are still OOS spots available but not IS
BeFortunate
Full Member
How's it over for IS when the CTE/PTE has not passed?