2024-2025 East Virginia (EVMS)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They asked for one volunteer and they emphasized there’s zero impact on if you volunteer/how you do with the SP if you do. It’s purely just a way for us to see how the process works
That’s interesting 🤨 Do they give feedback on your assessment?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the dress for the Wednesday information sessions? It’s the day of my interview so would I stand out in a negative way wearing a suit and tie? Should I just take off the jacket?
 
What is the dress for the Wednesday information sessions? It’s the day of my interview so would I stand out in a negative way wearing a suit and tie? Should I just take off the jacket?
Tbh for mine I showed up in just a dress shirt and everyone was in a suit/tie so I had to turn my camera off and rush to throw on a tie and jacket 😭
It could differ session to session but can’t hurt at all to wear a suit/tie
 
Tbh for mine I showed up in just a dress shirt and everyone was in a suit/tie so I had to turn my camera off and rush to throw on a tie and jacket 😭
It could differ session to session but can’t hurt at all to wear a suit/tie
Thank you! What is the vibe of the information session?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1741457466440.png

Week 7! Give it up for week 7!!!
 
How long after scheduling the interview should we receive an email? I scheduled last Tuesday and haven’t received anything about the info sessions on Wednesday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hopefully tomorrow :xf:

also, do you think all late jan interviews and beyond are all for waitlist or any potential direct As?
Hopefully some direct As left, but I have a feeling waitlist is much more likely at this point in the cycle. I believe about 30-40% get off the waitlist though
 
Do we think there is an info session for this last week, on march 26th? Is anyone interviewing this upcoming week? (I'm not, but I'm sure they will do the info sesh if people are.) I shot admiss an email and asked yesterday, but I don't know how quick to respond they are.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we think there is an info session for this last week, on march 26th? Is anyone interviewing this upcoming week? (I'm not, but I'm sure they will do the info sesh if people are.) I shot admiss an email and asked yesterday, but I don't know how quick to respond they are.
Yes there is an info session Wednesday 3/26!