You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 UC Davis
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 pre-secondary rejection lmao. "Your application was thoroughly reviewed by the Admissions Committee"
uh huh...
uh huh...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1116227
OOS pre-secondary R today
Tardis2025
Full Member
has anyone from Sac heard back yet?
quelle surprise - no secondary from Davis and now a pre-secondary R from them today! definitely a little salty but c'est la vie!
rejected! 😛
+1 IS pre-II R
+1 pre-secondary rejection lmao. "Your application was thoroughly reviewed by the Admissions Committee"
uh huh...
OOS pre-secondary R today
quelle surprise - no secondary from Davis and now a pre-secondary R from them today! definitely a little salty but c'est la vie!
i'm sorry to hear that, if it's ok to ask when were you complete?
Nope, submitted secondary 8/5has anyone from Sac heard back yet?
Tardis2025
Full Member
same here :/ i submitted 7/12Nope, submitted secondary 8/5
i haven't either -- submitted sometime late augusthas anyone from Sac heard back yet?
FlaptavianBird
Full Member
😒i'm sorry to hear that, if it's ok to ask when were you complete?
h0n3ymustard
New Member
Just got IS II today!! Super happy, but also sooo nervous about their MMI format. Anyone have any tips? I know you're not allowed to disclose any questions, but any advice on what to familiarize yourself with before the interview?
Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing your complete date? I submitted in late September and am wondering if they're approaching that date yetJust got IS II today!! Super happy, but also sooo nervous about their MMI format. Anyone have any tips? I know you're not allowed to disclose any questions, but any advice on what to familiarize yourself with before the interview?
h0n3ymustard
New Member
Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing your complete date? I submitted in late September and am wondering if they're approaching that date yet
I completed 7/21!
lol i was waitlisted. but just be yourself. dont over prepare (have an idea of how youd answer some common mmi questions). nerves got the best of me on interview day 😭 i recently watched a premedcc vid featuring dr. campa. she said to go to interview day believing you are a doctor. if you cant see yourself as a doctor, it will be difficult to convince others to see you that way. you got this! def do some mock mmis too!Just got IS II today!! Super happy, but also sooo nervous about their MMI format. Anyone have any tips? I know you're not allowed to disclose any questions, but any advice on what to familiarize yourself with before the interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The MMI was hard, but the interviewers and the students in the panel were really nice. Know your application and common MMI questions and medical ethics and you will be fine!Just got IS II today!! Super happy, but also sooo nervous about their MMI format. Anyone have any tips? I know you're not allowed to disclose any questions, but any advice on what to familiarize yourself with before the interview?
It is 🙂 MMI questions with no regard to your application at all.Can someone confirm if the interview is closed-file?
anyone else not get a secondary and not get a R yet?
I mean sure definitely still hope. this process is such a crapshoot at best that I've been just assuming its a preII R till hearing otherwiseIs there any hope if I got a secondary and still waiting for an II?
Congrats!! When were you complete?+[emoji23[emoji[emoji642]44][emoji[emoji642]45]] IS II lezgoooooo!
premedwhoopss
Full Member
IS II complete 7/25!
4 months until WL moment let’s go! Been about 4 months since my interview too.
Are your As thus far from Belmont and AWSOM?4 months until WL moment let’s go! Been about 4 months since my interview too.
Belmont and MCW!Are your As thus far from Belmont and AWSOM?
Congrats!! When were you complete?
7/25!
Congrats!Belmont and MCW!
Nontrad_App_098
Full Member
Is it safe to assume that if you haven't received an invite to complete the secondary app at this point that you're rejected?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It isn’t over till you get that rejection email but it being January and not receiving a secondary yet is not a good signIs it safe to assume that if you haven't received an invite to complete the secondary app at this point that you're rejected?
premedmanifester
New Member
Has anyone heard back after the 12/16 interviews?
Should I take the application for the postback consortium as some twisted way to say that I am rejected 🤣+1 email jumpscare
purpleyurble
Full Member
Did everyone get that email?
Or is that a post-II rejection 😭
Or is that a post-II rejection 😭
I am WL-ed and did not receive that emailDid everyone get that email?
Or is that a post-II rejection 😭
Did everyone get that email?
Or is that a post-II rejection [emoji24]
+[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]] and No II here, secondary received a while back
jasonbourne125
Full Member
IS R pre-secondary
+1IS R pre-secondary
WarmDonuts001
Full Member
wait, what is this email jumpscare? 0.0+1 email jumpscare
VanGoghGeneEnthusiast
Full Member
Interviewed here the week before you and haven't heard back yet. Based off previous cycles and because of the holidays I'm assuming the end of this week or next week.Has anyone heard back after the 12/16 interviews?
I am assuming it was the UC Davis SOM Postbacc Email they sent this morningwait, what is this email jumpscare? 0.0
supremmotu
Full Member
I didn't get an email. I'm in-state and already submitted a secondary
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm probably cooked thenI didn't get an email. I'm in-state and already submitted a secondary
mindingmybeesknees
Full Member
me 2 bestiei'm probably cooked then
saltwatertaffy2
Full Member
Nooo 😭 what do you mean, if we got the email, we’re cooked? I’m dying over here.i'm probably cooked then
IS PRE II R today
never even got a secondary lol
never even got a secondary lol
solarflare1230
Full Member
I never received any email