You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 IS Pre II R yesterday, after getting their weird email in early Feb lol
purpleyurble
Full Member
anyone else not receive any word from them? I havent received the pre-II yet and got the consideration email in February
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think 2 or 3 people in this thread havehas anyone here gotten a post II R yet?
Just finished my interview yesterday! Im hoping for an A!! does anyone know how big this years class is?? Also any stats on acceptance rate post interview??
premed-2323
New Member
How did it go???Just finished my interview yesterday! Im hoping for an A!! does anyone know how big this years class is?? Also any stats on acceptance rate post interview??
How did it go???
I think it went well. I was surprised that some of the interviewers gave feedback after I answered. It was very much conversation like. My other interviews from other schools were not conversations at all. So im hoping for the best! Im from SoCal so this would be amazing to be able to stay close to home
premed-2323
New Member
Congratulations! Hope it all works out. From SoCal as well.I think it went well. I was surprised that some of the interviewers gave feedback after I answered. It was very much conversation like. My other interviews from other schools were not conversations at all. So im hoping for the best! Im from SoCal so this would be amazing to be able to stay close to home
+1 IS Pre-II R lol
Guess they really didn't forget about me
Guess they really didn't forget about me
Ziriyab
Full Member
Same, I was enjoying my day. I got a simultaneous acceptance and rejection from two schools 😭+1 IS Pre-II R lol
Guess they really didn't forget about me
D
deleted1158059
6 months of being ghosted by UCR post-interview only to receive an email to attend virtually Match Day..... talk about leading us on...
Just got it too. Do you think it’s a sign?6 months of being ghosted by UCR post-interview only to receive an email to attend virtually Match Day..... talk about leading us on...
Because that last sentence is a strong indicator of admission? It would be insane if we don’t get in after all these nibbles of cheese we have been receiving 😭
For those who are waiting on getting an ii from ucr (no ii and no rejection) did you receive this?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think they're referring to those who are matching to be the future of medicine 😢Because that last sentence is a strong indicator of admission? It would be insane if we don’t get in after all these nibbles of cheese we have been receiving 😭
Bruh, I’m about to withdraw in a min on bro ucr is tryna get me sent to the hospital and not as a physician… as a patient 😭🫠I think they're referring to those who are matching to be the future of medicine 😢
highlander0003
Full Member
+1 for the match email. Haider applicant. interviewed septemberFor those who are waiting on getting an ii from ucr (no ii and no rejection) did you receive this?
SPIDEY_Senses
Full Member
+1 for match email Non Haider, strong IE ties. Also interviewed September+1 for the match email. Haider applicant. interviewed september
My bad for not clarifying I meant those who haven’t received an interview or rejection yet (those under consideration)
D
deleted1210655
I feel like they sent it to everyone, like a generic email.
+1 pre-II R (in-state)
SPIDEY_Senses
Full Member
Me😭has anyone else been ghosted since interviewing in september?
saw from last year's thread it could also be a W but idk atpis this a bad sign or an indicator of post II rejection?
D
deleted1210655
Did u get the match email?has anyone else been ghosted since interviewing in september?
waitlist?saw from last year's thread it could also be a W but idk atp
yes!waitlist?
doctordoctordoctor27
Full Member
Me for realhas anyone else been ghosted since interviewing in september?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1210655
I really wish we hear something back this week 🥲
I really wish we hear something back this week 🥲
Same here!! Interviewed last week, and im hoping this is an A. Probably my only shot at an A this cycle too 🙁
wheninromeo
New Member
Does anyone know if they are still sending out interviews? Has anyone been able to reach them?
wheninromeo
New Member
Also, Is the class size increasing this year? I know they are probably done sending out interview invites according to their website but I figured I’d ask.
D
deleted1210655
I don’t think they’re sending anymore interviews out considering it is the end of March. Not really sure about class size.Does anyone know if they are still sending out interviews? Has anyone been able to reach them?
highlander0003
Full Member
looking at last years thread, there’s likely gonna be a small amount of As sent out until May. There was a mass WL in early May and then people began coming off pretty quickly. Some ppl were WL for like 1 week lol.
+1 IS Waitlist, just now. Interviewed 09/12.
origami_guru
Full Member
WL just now, interviewed late Nov, sent update/letter of interest in Jan
SPIDEY_Senses
Full Member
+1 IS Waitlist, just now. Interviewed 9/28. Mine was said it was personalized not sure if it’s a generic response or not: “It was a pleasure meeting you and getting to know more about you at the MMI. We were impressed with your application and at this time, I wanted to personally reach out to you and let you know that we hadn’t forgotten you. We are pleased to let you know that you have been placed on our wait list while we are in the final stages of admitting our incoming class of 2029. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or any other member of the admissions team.”
+1 IS WL up to 8 now lol
origami_guru
Full Member
I got the same email :/+1 IS Waitlist, just now. Interviewed 9/28. Mine was said it was personalized not sure if it’s a generic response or not: “It was a pleasure meeting you and getting to know more about you at the MMI. We were impressed with your application and at this time, I wanted to personally reach out to you and let you know that we hadn’t forgotten you. We are pleased to let you know that you have been placed on our wait list while we are in the final stages of admitting our incoming class of 2029. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or any other member of the admissions team.”
Seems like quite a bit. Buttttt not until May 😭😭😭😭just got the waitlist email. how often do they let ppl off the waitlist and accept them?
PursuingMedicine
New Member
+[emoji23[emoji[emoji6[emoji640]2][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640]2][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640]1]]] IS WL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+[emoji23[emoji[emoji6[emoji640]2][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640]2][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640]1]]] WL
Did anyone that interviewed not get a wl tonight?
SPIDEY_Senses
Full Member
I’m wondering if it’s ranked and if we can see where we at on it.
slownsteady02
Full Member
Me but no rejection either. So like idk if I’ve been forgotten.Did anyone that interviewed not get a wl tonight?
highlander0003
Full Member
Got a WL email as well. Haider September interview. I’m pretty sure to ranked waitlist but I know they typically don’t keep people on the waitlist for a long time and they admit a lot of people off of it seems like based off last year’s thread