You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lol you guys have to keep in mind not every haider is on SDN. It does suck that a lot of deserving applicants weren’t considered though.
rejected yesterday, pre-II - with v strong IE ties, a whole IE story in my PS and my activities. LOL good bye to the hot parking lot school I guess
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im a ucr undergrad, met MANY haiders who didnt get IIlol you guys have to keep in mind not every haider is on SDN. It does suck that a lot of deserving applicants weren’t considered though.
What sucks about that whole haider initiative is they are backed up with it. There are haiders who graduated in 2020 who are just now getting a spot. They only get to reserve 25 spots for certain. That can’t even cover 1 years worth of pre meds that graduate from ucr 💀. It’s a cool initiative, but in reality it’s damn near just as competitive as the regular applicant pool.im a ucr undergrad, met MANY haiders who didnt get II
pre II R right now, socal resident 🙁
highlander0003
Full Member
Anyone think tonight for haiders? First A wave was Jan 14th, Tuesday. 2nd Tuesday of the month which sound be today lol. Probably stretching but typically calls at 7:30??
highlander0003
Full Member
Each year 250-300 UCR students or grads apply through AMCAS for med schools. So only 10% can can get the haider A.What sucks about that whole haider initiative is they are backed up with it. There are haiders who graduated in 2020 who are just now getting a spot. They only get to reserve 25 spots for certain. That can’t even cover 1 years worth of pre meds that graduate from ucr 💀. It’s a cool initiative, but in reality it’s damn near just as competitive as the regular applicant pool.
IS A a couple of minutes ago
D
deleted1210655
did you get a call or email?IS A a couple of minutes ago
IS A a couple of minutes ago
When did u interview ?
D
deleted1158059
Are you haider and did your portal update?IS A a couple of minutes ago
Last edited by a moderator:
When we needed him most, he disappeared
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Nah this took me outWhen we needed him most, he disappeared
IS A a couple of minutes ago
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tell us ur interview dates, and if ur Haider pls
Was it a call? Or email?IS A!
Interviewed mid-late february and got a call letter is coming next week I think is what the dean said
Non Haider No IE ties
pinkfairyyy
Full Member
IS A 🙂 interviewed 2/8
highlander0003
Full Member
Haider applicant?IS A 🙂 interviewed 2/8
WarmDonuts001
Full Member
So are Haider applicants gonna get ghosted again 😣
maybeapotentialdoc
Full Member
Oof y'all interviewed in February? I’ve been waiting since October! Guess I’m cooked 🫡
it’s looking like WL/R atp [emoji25]
maybeapotentialdoc
Full Member
Guess so😥it’s looking like WL/R atp [emoji25]
Post II R... definitely stings 🙁 (got an email, interviewed in October, not Haider)
D
deleted1210655
Did u get it today?Post II R... definitely stings 🙁 (got an email, interviewed in October, not Haider)
Same here. Not sure what it means. I hope we're still in the running! 😓Has anyone else been completely ghosted since being marked complete? No R yet and I never got an “under consideration” email
Last edited:
The OTC
Full Member
we are probably alternates for the final interview days. If no one drops, they will R usSame here. Not sure what it means. I hope we're at still in the running! 😓
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My milligram of hope has been replenished! 🙌we are probably alternates for the final interview days. If no one drops, they will R us
SPIDEY_Senses
Full Member
I interviewed first day and still haven’t received a single email or anything since then
D
deleted1210655
Did any of you guys send letter of intent/interest or update letters?
Got the email on MondayDid u get it today?
maybeapotentialdoc
Full Member
Ya I just sent an intent letter on Tuesday!Did any of you guys send letter of intent/interest or update letters?
D
deleted1210655
Ok same, I sent it in Jan after my interview.Ya I just sent an intent letter on Tuesday!
123premedd
New Member
Just emailed them and they said "Our interview spots for March and incoming class are currently not filled."
minecraftluvr
New Member
I got an II mid-february and just had my interview this past saturday (I think it went really well!) I'm In-state, strong ties to the IE. Are there any patterns with when they're sending out As? I know Loma Linda was like once a month on Thursdays, so I was curious if it seemed like there was a pattern to how UCR is sending out admissions offers. They told me the soonest I could possibly hear back would be late march/early april. Good luck to everyone still waiting on some news!
maybeapotentialdoc
Full Member
Honestly doesnt seem like a pattern to me!I got an II mid-february and just had my interview this past saturday (I think it went really well!) I'm In-state, strong ties to the IE. Are there any patterns with when they're sending out As? I know Loma Linda was like once a month on Thursdays, so I was curious if it seemed like there was a pattern to how UCR is sending out admissions offers. They told me the soonest I could possibly hear back would be late march/early april. Good luck to everyone still waiting on some news!
I’m so over this cycle. I’ve been on an emotional roller coaster with all these schools since last July. It’s really taken a toll on my mental health 🫠😭. I dont understand why there just can’t be a set date where they let people who interviewed know if they got the spot or not; that way we can move on with our lives.
Same, they know they can string us along until whenever so they don't bother making it easier on us 🙁I’m so over this cycle. I’ve been on an emotional roller coaster with all these schools since last July. It’s really taken a toll on my mental health 🫠😭. I dont understand why there just can’t be a set date where they let people who interviewed know if they got the spot or not; that way we can move on with our lives.
And just when I thought it was over!! Got an II today, submitted secondary late sept. It’s scheduled for this upcoming Tuesday. Anyone have any info or tips for the interview??
123premedd
New Member
Congrats! What time did they send itAnd just when I thought it was over!! Got an II today, submitted secondary late sept. It’s scheduled for this upcoming Tuesday. Anyone have any info or tips for the interview??
Congrats! What time did they send it
They sent it around 4:45pm
Got the R just now. Best of luck everyone! 🫶🏽
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have my interview this Tuesday and im super anxious. Anyone who interviewed have any tips or feedback that would be helpful? This might be my only shot at an A this cycle [emoji24]
Jericho13
Full Member
Be good at pure ethical MMI.I have my interview this Tuesday and im super anxious. Anyone who interviewed have any tips or feedback that would be helpful? This might be my only shot at an A this cycle [emoji24]
poopy2000
Full Member
I think something that helped me was tying in personal experiences with every question that aligns with their mission (aka helping/educating medically underserved) if the question allows for it! This helped for basically every mission-fit school i interviewed haha. Good luck you got this!I have my interview this Tuesday and im super anxious. Anyone who interviewed have any tips or feedback that would be helpful? This might be my only shot at an A this cycle [emoji24]
Obedientlime
New Member
IS pre-II R just now. All those update emails and even being invited to a PRIME mixer just for this outcome stings. Wish they had just sent an R earlier instead of stringing along like that lol