conradfisher
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sameeeeeee 8/28 invite 9/10 interview 😣Same bro
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sameeeeeee 8/28 invite 9/10 interview 😣Same bro
Why not?Is there any point in submitting the secondary app if I got it over a month ago?
One zoom with a student and a faculty memberInterview coming up, how long is it usually? I also see some people commenting that they had some students and faculty, however, I thought it was all one Zoom, or is it actually multiple meetings?
I had one Zoom. I had a faculty member and a standardized patient interview meInterview coming up, how long is it usually? I also see some people commenting that they had some students and faculty, however, I thought it was all one Zoom, or is it actually multiple meetings?
mine was a 30 min-ish interview with all of the interviewers in the same call with me, and I had a student, a faculty member, and a standardized patient, so it seems to be a mix for everyoneInterview coming up, how long is it usually? I also see some people commenting that they had some students and faculty, however, I thought it was all one Zoom, or is it actually multiple meetings?
I hope so because if I’m waitlisted I wish they would just get it over with and tell meThink they'll actually tell us something tomorrow?
I think so, it makes sense to do it today. If we don't hear anything by noon today then maybe not. My anxiety has been nonstop this week lolllThink they'll actually tell us something tomorrow?
do they not release anything after 12 pm or something?EVMS is in their spooky spirit this Halloween. They said trick no treat
It's not that they don't. In previous years, decisions were released before 12:00. Then again, I can't tell EVMS's next move😭do they not release anything after 12 pm or something?
No. Nor can I find it on their garbage websiteIS WL 🙁, i thought everything went well so im kinda surprised.. also were yall told what tier of the waitlist ur on?
Just now or earlier in the day?IS waitlist, interview 9/10 🤷🏼♀️
10:26 is the timestamp on my email!Just now or earlier in the day?
I believe they already sent out some As. Just not a ton of them or not many that posted on here.Why are they sending out waitlists before acceptances?? Is that normal for this school?
Last year, people emailed them. I emailed them this morning and they told me I am placed on top tier.Anyone figure out which tier of WL you are yet?
I don’t think not hearing at this point means rejection! I know people who didn’t get interviews until after January and were ultimately accepted. I don’t think a letter of interest would hurt your app so I say why notGonna ask the question again: Does it make sense to email them with a letter of interest? I was complete (submitted secondary 7/21 and got a complete email that night). IS applicant with an LM 68. It's been radio silence since 7/21. Or should i take is as a soft R?
you cant email them a letter of interest. I mean you could, but they dont accept letters of any type unless youre waitlisted. Sending one to them rn would show you havent done your research on the school.Gonna ask the question again: Does it make sense to email them with a letter of interest? I was complete (submitted secondary 7/21 and got a complete email that night). IS applicant with an LM 68. It's been radio silence since 7/21. Or should i take is as a soft R?
Wait, but they said "Please do not call the office to discuss your waitlist status." or do they not care as long as it's not a phone call?Last year, people emailed them. I emailed them this morning and they told me I am placed on top tier.
A few cycles ago, you had to call the office via the phone to ask about your tier status - that's why I am assuming they made it clear not to. Otherwise, they would have said "do not contact the office." Everyone last cycle emailed to find out their tier status, so I think they only meant "do not call me."Wait, but they said "Please do not call the office to discuss your waitlist status." or do they not care as long as it's not a phone call?
Yeah they just replied to me in five minutesWait, but they said "Please do not call the office to discuss your waitlist status." or do they not care as long as it's not a phone call?
Wait no you're fine. SDN last year said EVMS doesn't take people off the waitlist according to the tiers, and a lot of ppl from the middle tier got off. Apparently chances for getting off the waitlist is 40% for top tier and 30% for middle and lower tier. But don't quote me on that because I am quoting from someone last yearOof they got me in that middle tier. RIP haha
Oh word. ThanksWait no you're fine. SDN last year said EVMS doesn't take people off the waitlist according to the tiers, and a lot of ppl from the middle tier got off. Apparently chances for getting off the waitlist is 40% for top tier and 30% for middle and lower tier. But don't quote me on that because I am quoting from someone last year
They were happy to get one from me between the interview and now. Tho maybe that's what dropped me a waitlist tier hahalooks like I got the top tier on the WL at least, does anyone know if EVMS accepts update letters while on the waitlist?
NopeDoes EVMS have somewhere where you can see your app status, like a portal page aside from Liaison?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.