Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine (ACOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That is what I am thinking now.

Members don't see this ad.

Or they are handing out II like Oprah. You get an II! you get an II! Everybody gets an II!!

Reactions: 5 users
Just checked. Mine says "Interview Requested" also and has today's date next to it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would think they would send an email with instructions on how to schedule your interview if we got II's. Maybe it means we are requesting an interview lol

That would be cruel and funny cause they sure got me with it.

Hmmm I have never received an email with my username and password, do you guys think it is ok to email them and ask for it?

Check your junk email. It comes as 3 separate emails. I'm not a big fan of how ACOM uses this portal system, it's kind of confusing.

Nope nothing. I will go ahead and email Linda asking to resend it.

Hmmm I have never received an email with my username and password, do you guys think it is ok to email them and ask for it?
Same here, I just emailed them because I never received anything after they received my Secondary app.

I am just going to call tomorrow morning, maybe I can put out the fire I started.

Reactions: 1 users
Interview! Hope to see everyone there. Very excited for my first this cycle

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an II email too. Credentials were in 3 undeliverable emails in my spam folder. Super excited!

Last edited:
II!! Unfortunately I will have to drive 15 hours there because there is no way I am paying 1000 to get there... Anyone want to make a deal? you pay for my hotel, Ill cart you around everywhere with my car. I set my interview date for 9/18. PM me if you are interested

Reactions: 2 users
I got a II as well! Reserved a spot for August 14th, one week after my first interview.

Reactions: 1 user
I just called and asked about how to check the status and they said there's no way to check, it's just a waiting game. So did you guys just get emails that you were invited for an interview? I'd appreciate some help on what to look out for. I never received those 3 emails with password and username. Help!

Hey guys,

I got the email for the II which has 3 links in it about scheduling, dates, and all of that! But I did not get the 3 emails? I have emailed support, so hopefully they reply. Can anybody tell me the earliest dates they have available?

Hey guys,

I got the email for the II which has 3 links in it about scheduling, dates, and all of that! But I did not get the 3 emails? I have emailed support, so hopefully they reply. Can anybody tell me the earliest dates they have available?
The first day available is August 14th. After that it's just every Friday until September 25th

Thank you Egger! Gee I really hope I can get my credentials so I can get my date! See you guys there!

Anybody else having trouble finding their login credentials when they've already been given at II? I don't even remember making an account because if I did, I would have my username and password information written down.

Anybody else having trouble finding their login credentials when they've already been given at II? I don't even remember making an account because if I did, I would have my username and password information written down.
Check your spam emails, I found mine there

I don't have an II but I never got an email with the credentials. Not sure what that's about. Let me know what you hear from tech support.

I don't have an II but I never got an email with the credentials. Not sure what that's about. Let me know what you hear from tech support.
I am in the same boat! I emailed Robert about the credentials, but have not heard anything back. My file is complete, so I guess we just gotta be patient.
Congrats to everyone who received II!

Check your spam emails, I found mine there

I have spent literally the last 30 minutes combing through my emails and do not have anything about credentials and login info. Hopefully the support team replies quickly!

For those of you that got interviews when were you complete?

II for the 14th! So pumped!
Born & Raised in Alabama, but not longer In-state applicant.
Lizzy M around 68 if anyone's curious.

I have been verified since the 20th with no secondary. Do they screen? OOS applicant.

See y'all August 14th!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Yay! Congrats to everyone that got an interview! Does anyone have any idea about where they're staying?

I completed my secondary 7/22.
Stats: 505/3.7 cGPA. CA resident
No ties to the state except I'm an Alabama fan. Roll tide!

Just got an ii here! Anyone know what the numbers are for interviews given to number accepted?

Yay! Congrats to everyone that got an interview! Does anyone have any idea about where they're staying?
I booked a package deal to stay at the Red Roof Inn 15 mins from ACOM.

Last edited:
I have spent literally the last 30 minutes combing through my emails and do not have anything about credentials and login info. Hopefully the support team replies quickly!
Credentials are your login info that you used to complete your secondaries

Thanks! When I log in it just says that my secondary was received 7/15. Waiting game
Mine says the same thing. I was missing my DO letter, which was turned in on 7/21. So, I am just hoping that's the reason for a delay. Fingers crossed we hear something soon.

Received the interview invite this morning :)

Reactions: 6 users
Mine says the same thing. I was missing my DO letter, which was turned in on 7/21. So, I am just hoping that's the reason for a delay. Fingers crossed we hear something soon.
Likewise! Same thing happened to me.