Marquette School of Dentistry – The Official Thread: Interview / Acceptance

Shoot son now I'm trippin. Phone is now on the highest possible volume and praying I get a ring.
Me too! This is maddening. For those who have been accepted, can you ease my mind and let me know if you had your status to "check back dec 2nd..."

Members don't see this ad.

Yea, I had my status changed about a week ago to "check back dec 2nd"

Members don't see this ad :)
It is all good man, I've been refreshing the portal all day. It has not changed from the check back on dec 2nd.

also just got a call!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
I got the call with good news about an hour and a half ago! :)

My portal WAS updated. My last name starts with K. And I'm in state. Hope that helps with the questions. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users

My portal WAS updated. My last name starts with K. And I'm in state. Hope that helps with the questions. Good luck everyone!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing ;)

It sounds like he's calling all of the instaters.

Members don't see this ad :)
It sounds like he's calling all of the instaters.
I really hope so. I have soo many negative thoughts in my head right now that I'm just gonna stfu and not say anything :D

Did we ever figure out if there was anybody that didn't have a "check back Dec. 2" update?

First letter of my last name is T. Brian said he's trying to get through as many people as he can tonight but won't be able to. so if you don't get a call DONT LOSE HOPE!!!!!!

First letter of my last name is T. Brian said he's trying to get through as many people as he can tonight but won't be able to. so if you don't get a call DONT LOSE HOPE!!!!!!

Congrats!! Brian is dedicated! I think it says a lot when a school calls students on a Sunday to let them know decisions!

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder if they are only calling instates or out of state students too!!!

got a call at 7:14 central xD. Illinois resident last name starts with A.

Any idea when the email of acceptance will be sent?

HI GUYS. I never posted on here after I got the call, I got the call like 6-something, near 7.
Last name is K, in-state.

Class of 2018, YEA BUDDY.

As of 5:31AM, portal has not changed.

Offer Made on Mobile Portal.

Does anyone know if they've numbered the wait list yet?

Got an email saying I was "on hold" (wait listed?), but never interviewed.

However, congratulations to all of you who have been accepted!!

Reactions: 1 user
OOS never interviewed, got the "on hold" e-mail as well. Reading it as a soft rejection

Also OOS never interviewed. Got the wait list email

Just got the on hold email and I did interview there.

Ya I just got the HOLD email about 10 minutes ago and I interview pre December, hope it turns into an acceptance!

What is the "wait list" email like?

I got the "HOLD" email.

It's pretty much the same thing but it says that those interviewed in the fall are candidates for further reviews with adcoms and will start accepting those from that list in January till the class is full.