Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lmao. O(1) Sort achieved fam, lets go home

Lj23rdS.png
C#?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
C something. Most efficient sorting algorithm ever made, move over Djikstra.
Google better abandon their proprietary algos for this. I wonder if this is a Russian Algo.

Why is there a char variable in the int main command?

IIRC, that is just the proper way to declare main in C when you have parameters. argc is an integer containing number of parameters, and argv is the array containing the string value of all of the arguments to the program, hence it is declared a "char".

Reactions: 1 user
I do wish there were some computer sciency projects medical students could do.

Biomechanics research?

Edit: epidemiological modeling?
Maybe a computing in medicine elective with some research data analysis or healthcare app development as a capstone.

Maybe a computing in medicine elective with some research data analysis or healthcare app development as a capstone.
Or just make a magic 8 ball type app that when you tap it, it spits out generic healthcare advice.

"Wear a helmet during sports activities!"
"Stop eating so damn much sodium!"
"Don't try to go into medicine if you value your psychological health!"
"Don't get polio!"
I could go on...

Reactions: 2 users
Or just make a magic 8 ball type app that when you tap it, it spits out generic healthcare advice.

"Wear a helmet during sports activities!"
"Stop eating so damn much sodium!"
"Don't try to go into medicine if you value your psychological health!"
"Don't get polio!"
I could go on...
Easy
X=" suck it up"
Print (x)

Members don't see this ad :)
I do wish there were some computer sciency projects medical students could do.

an ophthalmologist from Baylor was looking for CS people to write an app a couple of months ago around these parts. Would have been dope. I didnt have the kind of experience he needed though

Part white (German/Irish)
Part Pakistani

Lol :cool:
....I'm all Pakistani, but I'm kashmiri so I'm suuuper pale...that's what white Pakistani means because you aren't brown.....one of us is wrong

....I'm all Pakistani, but I'm kashmiri so I'm suuuper pale...that's what white Pakistani means because you aren't brown.....one of us is wrong
Ahhh I wouldn't know lol! :)

If it makes you feel better, I can adjust my signature accordingly

@Matthew9Thirtyfive I got a call from my Navy recruiter for HPSP last night. He said that it's a really low number of apps this year so that ought to help out my chances. One step closer to selling my butt to Uncle Sam!

Reactions: 3 users
@Matthew9Thirtyfive I got a call from my Navy recruiter for HPSP last night. He said that it's a really low number of apps this year so that ought to help out my chances. One step closer to selling my butt to Uncle Sam!

For some reason, I forgot you were trying to go Navy. Good luck. If you have any questions about the Navy and Navy life, let me know. I've been in for 5 years almost and have been involved with Navy medicine for the last year (from the enlisted side, but still), and I won't bull**** you like a recruiter.

Reactions: 3 users
For some reason, I forgot you were trying to go Navy. Good luck. If you have any questions about the Navy and Navy life, let me know. I've been in for 5 years almost and have been involved with Navy medicine for the last year (from the enlisted side, but still), and I won't bull**** you like a recruiter.
Lies @freak7 He tried on selling me to be a cook-medic :p

What is the general sentiment among navy docs who used it to pay for med school? On the boards here they always seem quite grumpy and I don't know if that's generally the case.

Do people under a navy doc's command hold any sort of resentment for the doc basically getting a free pass to Lt?

No. Your signature is fine he has no idea what he is talking about.
You have no idea what you're talking about either because nobody asked you what a white pakistani is . Maybe chill.