Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Matthew9Thirtyfive @tessellations @freak7 double bump!

request.png

taco-bell.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Last night's game was so freaking refreshing! It's great to see Iggy (apparently he doesn't like to be called that lol):
bring the pain!

What happened last night?? 12 points in the 4th Q?? I didn't watch the game because I was asleep already... and I mean the Celtics are great and all, Stevens is a ridiculous coach, Thomas is the King of the Fourth for sure, but come one man. And that happened in Oracle! :nono:

Members don't see this ad :)
@UNMedGa If it makes you feel any better, Atlanta is no longer the sports team that choked the hardest in 2017. Paris Saint-Germain very spectacularly took that mantle from them last night by managing to lose 6-1 to Barcelona after winning the first leg 4-0...

I should include that for those unfamiliar with European soccer tournaments most knockout games (with the exception of finals) are played over two legs, home and away.

Reactions: 1 user
@UNMedGa If it makes you feel any better, Atlanta is no longer the sports team that choked the hardest in 2017. Paris Saint-Germain very spectacularly took that mantle from them last night by managing to lose 6-1 to Barcelona after winning the first leg 4-0...

I should include that for those unfamiliar with European soccer tournaments most knockout games (with the exception of finals) are played over two legs, home and away.

Yikes. The choking never ends!

What happened last night?? 12 points in the 4th Q?? I didn't watch the game because I was asleep already... and I mean the Celtics are great and all, Stevens is a ridiculous coach, Thomas is the King of the Fourth for sure, but come one man. And that happened in Oracle! :nono:

IIRC, there was one stretch where they hit a couple of 3s and scored easy baskets off turnovers and we didn't come back...

Even without Durant, we should still win 80% of our games.

On a positive note, I like that Klay was coming off screens from 15-20 feet. We have to run those plays more often for the rest of the season.

I love when Newegg advertises monitors with "built in speakers" as a selling point.

Members don't see this ad :)
On vacation! Virgini --> South Carolina --> Miami --> Bahamas --> Mexico!

See you all in a week!

Reactions: 4 users
The newest Poorly Drawn Lines comic made me chuckle.
bank-card.png

Reactions: 2 users
Is it still too early to start a class of 2023 thread? I'm getting the itch as summer slowly approaches. My time in undergrad is flying by!

Is it still too early to start a class of 2023 thread? I'm getting the itch as summer slowly approaches. My time in undergrad is flying by!
I'll join you in that thread.
If you start one, tag me in it.

No response from mods so far makes me think they are too busy to care. So feel free to create one and we'll see how it goes. I highly doubt mods will shut the thread down.

Reactions: 1 users
My MSAR subscription is about to expire. What a sad time. *insert montage of scrolling through MSAR while sipping tea over last summer*

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Well, I'm back from my vacation in the Caribbean.

Happy to report that I did not stay for medical school.

Reactions: 6 users
^ And in a few years you'll be able to say you're a doc.
That's like , what every Desi family wished their kid ( or kid's spouse ) to be. :laugh: