Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m sorry I just hallucinated, what?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I believe everyone who has flipped has gotten a new role after.I’m just catching up. So does he get a new role or something?
What substance do you feel a vote on D1 could have had given how that day went down?Not great considering that there’s been no substance to his votes the past two days.
>has already died beforeI’m just catching up. So does he get a new role or something?
I'm seeking a list of compatible people.I guess... genny?
If Zenge dies, it resolves PSV and genny; if either PSV or genny die, it resolves Zenge and possibly the remaining PSV/genny player
If MsP flips w, it clears you.
ahI'm seeking a list of compatible people.
) and gets it right I will sheep you no questions asked@mkg323 HOLD ON COME BACK I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHINGOk I have literally pulled over to check in, I have an hour and a half till I’m home so like idk how much I’ll be able to check before close. I did a quick iso of MsP earlier bc I’m like, I don’t remember much besides the beef. The tinfoil she’s had about conversions seems TMI to me? Just a bit too confident #foodforthought
I don’t think I’ve seen anything from ZeNgE that is AI yet one way or another. I like Apops tone from what I’ve read.
I’m still sus of spurs but evidently some mechanics need to be ID’d before he dies?
For now vote msP
@supershorty @Clem J @kaydubs
So I have something on the board
On the flip side I had an interesting case today, if anyone wants to take a wack at it (basically a NAVLE question, it’s a fun one) and gets it right I will sheep you no questions asked
WHAT IS THIS PATHOGNOMONIC FOR AND WHY?
View attachment 417754
I am still pulled over bc now I am triaging a laceration type quickly@mkg323 HOLD ON COME BACK I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING
R u wolf again like the last time you had a government job?I am still pulled over bc now I am triaging a laceration type quickly

ngl pretty sure this WAS on my NAVLEOk I have literally pulled over to check in, I have an hour and a half till I’m home so like idk how much I’ll be able to check before close. I did a quick iso of MsP earlier bc I’m like, I don’t remember much besides the beef. The tinfoil she’s had about conversions seems TMI to me? Just a bit too confident #foodforthought
I don’t think I’ve seen anything from ZeNgE that is AI yet one way or another. I like Apops tone from what I’ve read.
I’m still sus of spurs but evidently some mechanics need to be ID’d before he dies?
For now vote msP
@supershorty @Clem J @kaydubs
So I have something on the board
On the flip side I had an interesting case today, if anyone wants to take a wack at it (basically a NAVLE question, it’s a fun one) and gets it right I will sheep you no questions asked
WHAT IS THIS PATHOGNOMONIC FOR AND WHY?
View attachment 417754
I don't know what that is but I know it ain't right 😳Ok I have literally pulled over to check in, I have an hour and a half till I’m home so like idk how much I’ll be able to check before close. I did a quick iso of MsP earlier bc I’m like, I don’t remember much besides the beef. The tinfoil she’s had about conversions seems TMI to me? Just a bit too confident #foodforthought
I don’t think I’ve seen anything from ZeNgE that is AI yet one way or another. I like Apops tone from what I’ve read.
I’m still sus of spurs but evidently some mechanics need to be ID’d before he dies?
For now vote msP
@supershorty @Clem J @kaydubs
So I have something on the board
On the flip side I had an interesting case today, if anyone wants to take a wack at it (basically a NAVLE question, it’s a fun one) and gets it right I will sheep you no questions asked
WHAT IS THIS PATHOGNOMONIC FOR AND WHY?
View attachment 417754
No. That would’ve been fun, but no. Just tax evasion and insider trading here, no killing.R u wolf again like the last time you had a government job?![]()
All it said was "you're sus af".
![]()
is it dumb enough for me?
Now I know you aren't role playing me so it can't be *that* dumb
I think @WildZoo would be able to explain better because she's much closer to Sporty than I am. But bascially a Dude thinks he can win Sporty over through "pics" and the awful kind of simping. There's like seven different Dudes but one is reformed.
HI DUUUUUBZ
R u me
I think I figured you out after last time (maybe?) and I’m feeling village dubz. Easy going, lackadaisical, the right amount of jokey vs. pokey.
Yeet Spurs
For now
But also @WildZoo you mentioned you're town reading Spurs. Was your vote of him earlier a jest or what?
Like what?
I am still pulled over bc now I am triaging a laceration type quickly
I am very excited to find what you won!YAHTZEE
@Clem J
@kaydubs
@supershorty
Carry on, my 🍇!YAHTZEE
@Clem J
@kaydubs
@supershorty
In B4 "dubz is not a yahtzee"YAHTZEE
@Clem J
@kaydubs
@supershorty
Fam there’s like 5 tendons in the distal leg, gotta be more specificI don't know what that is but I know it ain't right 😳
Tendon tear maybe?
You sound like my anatomy professorFam there’s like 5 tendons in the distal leg, gotta be more specific
I'm seeking a list of compatible people.
What do you need to know about Stephen King?Also, who can tell me more about this guy?
View attachment 417755
Please add words. I genuinely cannot read this.
He has glassesAlso, who can tell me more about this guy?
View attachment 417755
Dubz, come forward. Right now.Whoever is playing as Dubz could probably tell you all about Stephen King
All I know is he's a hack and people who like his writing deserve to be bullied!!!
Fam there’s like 5 tendons in the distal leg, gotta be more specific
At a very, very rapid read on my way out the door, without giving any thought to the content of posts...Please add words. I genuinely cannot read this.
Why do you need critical info on Stephen King? Are you phoning a friend for a high stakes trivia game?Dubz, come forward. Right now.
Which isn't helpful since those players are not on the board, unless you guys really want to build a threesome around this pack strategy. esp given that mkg and dubZ are fairly town-read.At a very, very rapid read on my way out the door, without giving any thought to the content of posts...
Kcalb
mkg
SAR
dubZ
No, someone did something to me.Why do you need critical info on Stephen King? Are you phoning a friend for a high stakes trivia game?
Did what?No, someone did something to me.
Are they?Oh and a reminder, ties are bad
Something I don't like.Did what?
And it apparently had something to do with Stephen King?Something I don't like.
Yes.And it apparently had something to do with Stephen King?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.