This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm curious why Zenge was against anyone voting mkg D1 but he is currently voting for genny (last time I checked, anyway). They occupy a similar "resolves based on tone" space in my mind.
I think his specific concern was that the mayors may have some special power, and it wasn't worth potentially losing a mayor when they could just self-resolve later.
 
@Zenge142 has been shot and he DIES! He flips:

You are Dina. You've got a lot of killing to do! You're a Jack of all Deaths--you have three single use actions available to you. One night vig, one day vig, and one poison (the poisoned player will be announced as poisoned at day start, and will die at eod).

He remains in the game and the day continues.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D2 Tally

Ms. P ( 3 ): AM, apop, spurs
zenge ( 1 ): rae
genny ( 1 ): zenge
clem 🙁 ( 1 ): kcalb
spurs ( 2 ): dubz, sar
 
Okay popping in to give a vibes list:

Village: PSV, SAR, Dubz, genny, apop

Unsure, want more: AM, Ms P, kcalb, mkg

Bad: Zenge (this is entirely based off of my answer from Dude and also I’m just NOT seeing village Zenge right now), spurs

Statistically, some in my unsure pile is probs going to end up in my POE
Rae Rae Rae Rae Rae

Smh
 
Well with all the guns I guess I can share. I was hoping to keep this information in reserve to keep the wolves in the dark, but I think withholding it hurts the town more now.

There are 27 roles in the game. 12 to start, 6 died day 1, 3 died n1, 2 died d2. With 3 deaths today=26, and no cure for PSV=27, there will be a real death starting tonight.

idk what will happen if PSV is saved.

No, I don't know how or why I received this mod-confirmed information.
Updating.

There are 27 roles in the game. 12 to start, 6 died day 1, 3 died n1, 3 have died (so far) d2. With 3 more deaths today=27, and no cure for PSV, there will be a real death starting TODAY.

Assuming real death is in fact triggered by running out of roles.

ETA: the word "more"
 
Updating.

There are 27 roles in the game. 12 to start, 6 died day 1, 3 died n1, 3 have died (so far) d2. With 3 deaths today=27, and no cure for PSV, there will be a real death starting TODAY.

Assuming real death is in fact triggered by running out of roles.
Well 2, assuming we vote someone out
 
My new role is Kitz btw.

Perpetually wolf read, I scan as “not town” to investigative abilities.

Just figured I’d throw that out there early
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If your theory is right, and we were aiming to minimize deaths, maybe voting PSV is logical, because of the poison.
...idk at this point that we really want to minimize deaths; it might have helped if we could make the wolf NK not work, but it seems like they will get a clear NK regardless. I guess with this shot we actually have a chance that one of the yeets today will work.

If we're operating with a relatively small POE and the three trains are all considered somewhat likely to be scum, then hopefully we get at least 1 real flip today.
 
Okay popping in to give a vibes list:

Village: PSV, SAR, Dubz, genny, apop

Unsure, want more: AM, Ms P, kcalb, mkg

Bad: Zenge (this is entirely based off of my answer from Dude and also I’m just NOT seeing village Zenge right now), spurs

Statistically, some in my unsure pile is probs going to end up in my PO

Why Psv may I ask? A couple of their coments made me laugh but that's as far as it goes

Now unironically I wanna propose a Clem yeet + the other top two just cuz Im really curious on what would happen

Lmk ur thoughts
 
He's been clear about suspecting genny but I don't understand why he'd poison me, given I believe I was poisoned before I actually started participating at all. So that is an interesting decision.
and while I get they're separate abilities, it also seems interesting to have the ability to use two apparently "deadly" abilities in one night.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He's been clear about suspecting genny but I don't understand why he'd poison me, given I believe I was poisoned before I actually started participating at all. So that is an interesting decision.
and while I get they're separate abilities, it also seems interesting to have the ability to use two apparently "deadly" abilities in one night.
Agreed and also stand by my earlier take that poisoning you didn't feel village
 
Genny is not an innocent child
Oat of this world
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Various questions about roles and alignments:

Roles were distributed before alignments were determined, and all roles were written alignment-agnostic (meaning any role can be any alignment). EVERY role written can be any alignment. Every one. I cannot stress this enough, every single one.
... innocent child would seem to be incompatible with this