You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
A tie for 3-4 dilutes the likelihood that someone in the top 2 gets successfully yeeted.Are they?
Unless PSV gets a cure.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I don't think I'm following your math.A tie for 3-4 dilutes the likelihood that someone in the top 2 gets successfully yeeted.
Unless PSV gets a cure.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WutA tie for 3-4 dilutes the likelihood that someone in the top 2 gets successfully yeeted.
Unless PSV gets a cure.
Kcalb pls 🥺Hmmm
Vote Zenge
Can I get a multiple choice?WHAT IS THIS PATHOGNOMONIC FOR AND WHY?
I don't think I'm following your math.
Based on the outcome from D1, ties aren't allowed--so anyone at least tied for 3rd will die.
Based on the current board, all 4 of the players with votes would die, plus PSV if she doesn't get a cure. This would result in 2 of MsP, genny, Zenge, me, and PSV dying.
Anyways, I need to go. I wouldn't promote ties, but I won't tell you guys what to do if you think the math is different 🙂Based on the outcome from D1, ties aren't allowed--so anyone at least tied for 3rd will die.
Based on the current board, all 4 of the players with votes would die, plus PSV if she doesn't get a cure. This would result in 2 of MsP, genny, Zenge, me, and PSV dying.
Good luck!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh you mean 2 people would for real dieBased on the outcome from D1, ties aren't allowed--so anyone at least tied for 3rd will die.
Based on the current board, all 4 of the players with votes would die, plus PSV if she doesn't get a cure. This would result in 2 of MsP, genny, Zenge, me, and PSV dying.
But that doesn't matter if it's a 3 way tie for first or a 2 way tie for second. So not all ties are bad.
Black Kat
Im smol
Why did u poison PsvKcalb pls 🥺
Correct--only ties for 3rd place matterOh you mean 2 people would for real die
But that doesn't matter if it's a 3 way tie for first or a 2 way tie for second. So not all ties are bad.
Seemed like a good idea at the timeWhy did u poison Psv
Day 2 Vote Tally
MsP (4) - AM, apop, spurs, mkg
Zenge (2) - rae, kcalb
genny (2) - Zenge, DubZ
spurs (2) - SAR, PSV
10/12
Missing: genny, MsP
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) TODAY (~25 minutes)
MsP (4) - AM, apop, spurs, mkg
Zenge (2) - rae, kcalb
genny (2) - Zenge, DubZ
spurs (2) - SAR, PSV
10/12
Missing: genny, MsP
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) TODAY (~25 minutes)
Yes! It’s ruptured. Womp womp.Is it the peroneus tertius? (Please ignore my spelling). Idk if that counts as distal
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Anyways, I need to go. I wouldn't promote ties, but I won't tell you guys what to do if you think the math is different 🙂
Good luck!
Guys do you think he actually left yetCorrect--only ties for 3rd place matter
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fix it plsYes! It’s ruptured. Womp womp.
ProbabkyGuys do you think he actually left yet
Whomst?Guys do you think he actually left yet
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
OomphYes! It’s ruptured. Womp womp.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Stephen KingWhomst?
He got hit by a car and left on the side of the roadStephen King
I really do have a night ability, and I can use it at any time and would probably activate it right after night opens. I don’t know what it does but it feels positive.
In case anyone wants to let me keep this role. I feel like we shouldn’t throw away village PRs with relatively few left.
In case anyone wants to let me keep this role. I feel like we shouldn’t throw away village PRs with relatively few left.
yeet zenge
Black Kat
Im smol
What makes you think there arent more prs in the alive roles?I really do have a night ability, and I can use it at any time and would probably activate it right after night opens. I don’t know what it does but it feels positive.
In case anyone wants to let me keep this role. I feel like we shouldn’t throw away village PRs with relatively few left.
Day 2 Vote Tally
MsP (4) - AM, apop, spurs, mkg
Zenge (3) - rae, kcalb genny
genny (2) - Zenge, DubZ
spurs (2) - SAR, PSV
11/12
Missing: , MsP
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) TODAY (~14 minutes)
MsP (4) - AM, apop, spurs, mkg
Zenge (3) - rae, kcalb genny
genny (2) - Zenge, DubZ
spurs (2) - SAR, PSV
11/12
Missing: , MsP
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) TODAY (~14 minutes)
You just remade the tie.Ties are bad
Yeet Ms P
I’m sure there are, but some of them are probably used up. Or passive.What makes you think there arent more prs in the alive roles?
Black Kat
Im smol
The first 3 are "dying"Ties are bad
Yeet Ms P
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Guys do you think he actually left yet
Looks like that's a noI really do have a night ability, and I can use it at any time and would probably activate it right after night opens. I don’t know what it does but it feels positive.
In case anyone wants to let me keep this role. I feel like we shouldn’t throw away village PRs with relatively few left.
Black Kat
Im smol
The prs in this game: KILLSI’m sure there are, but some of them are probably used up. Or passive.
Btw I thought the info you got was your role related?
Day 2 Vote Tally
MsP (5) AM, apop, spurs, mkg, rae
Zenge (2)- , kcalb genny
genny (2) - Zenge, DubZ
spurs (2) - SAR, PSV
11/12
Missing: , MsP
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) TODAY (~14 minutes)
MsP (5) AM, apop, spurs, mkg, rae
Zenge (2)- , kcalb genny
genny (2) - Zenge, DubZ
spurs (2) - SAR, PSV
11/12
Missing: , MsP
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) TODAY (~14 minutes)
No, I don’t know where I got the informationThe prs in this game: KILLS
Btw I thought the info you got was your role related?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Your vote did nothing to the tie plsTies are bad
Yeet Ms P
Black Kat
Im smol
*I refuse to yeet spurs or genny over ZengeI refuse to yeet Zenge over genny or spurs
THey didn't tought me how to write
i don't think anyone can?Is anyone going to cure PSV?
I'm right here, watching MsP holster.Where is AM
Black Kat
Im smol
HiiiiiiiiiI'm right here, watching MsP holster.
Cool cool just wondering
Self prez obvYeet zenge @kaydubs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, all 4. No tiesSo Msp, Zenge and someone between genny and Spurs
I guess that's alright
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Vote closes in 4 minutes but we're at the mercy of when Clem gets back for flips bc I'm just a decoration, sorry guys 🙁
**** it reloaded after I sent my messageYou just remade the tie.
Black Kat
Im smol
Dont like that you claryfied that (?)Self prez obv
Nope. When people didn't vote yesterday we had five deaths.So Msp, Zenge and someone between genny and Spurs
I guess that's alright
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 91K