Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why genny?Apparently at the end of the night
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why genny?Apparently at the end of the night
I like it tbhHow do you feel about my reads list?
My reads list, and the player who got the most votes yesterday who wasn't Zenge.Why genny?
Night 2 vote tally!!!
genny (8) - @Zenge142 , @SARdoghandler , @GoSpursGo , @Animal Midwife , @apoptosis09 , @mkg323 , @_rae_ , @Kcalb
Kcalb (1) - @genny
9/9
Missing (but apparently alive, per the start of night): @WildZoo
Night actions end at 2pm Pacific (5pm Eastern) TOMORROW 4/14 (~19.5 hours)
@Clem J @supershorty @kaydubs
ETA: start of "night" not day
There’s so much going on in this game
i'm just an innocent little kitten, trying not to get eaten.There’s so much going on in this game
Oh dear
Oh. Spurs triesWelp, it is a night cycle… it would make sense that if Sourstries to do something it won’t work
ETA idk how my fingers turned Spurs to Sourstries, but now I’m gonna leave it
| chic |
| mkg |
| Stagg |
| rae |
| PSV |
| samac |
| sporty |
| MsP |
| apop |
| Zenge |
| fruitsalad |
| Dina |
| Clem |
| stoat |
| kitz |
| AM |
| Barkley |
| shorty |
What if there's an extra kill mechanic if a wolf can find a certain role tho
probably JJJ, and maybe RDRI'm missing 2
Well, I have one now 🙂What if there's an extra kill mechanic if a wolf can find a certain role tho
There seem to be a fair few abilities that need to target specific roles so far
I will wait to see what she says but I think her argument will be that since whatever targeted her had a negative outcome, it must have come from a wolf. I don't know that I agree with that on principle of how actions aren't affiliation indicativeWell, I have one now 🙂
If you don't want to RR, that's OK, but could you at least give me how you feel about AM and her concern about whoever is dubZ?
Definitely
dubZ
Spurs
genny
SAR
Probably
beans
... maybe kcalb?
I'm missing 2
If these are the roles, I'm honestly not even sure how someone would be RP-ing them. Or if anyone is trying to right now.probably JJJ, and maybe RDR
A crazed diminutive dancer flings her whip wildly in a crowded room, and each time it lands her victim poofs into smoke. Finally once the room is full of smoke she reaches for an axe, and with a wild laugh she swings--finally releasing the blood she has been craving.There is a NEW CONTEST OPEN: write your best two sentence horror to be used for the day 2 flavor. Submissions must be done publicly in thread and must tag the hosts.
That’s fine. If you could at least give me your thoughts on AM and her thoughts on the dubZ role, that would be appreciated 🙂I have to agree with SAR, it feels as if there are wincons/actions that seem to target a specific identity so I don’t think I want to reveal who I am yet, especially during a night cycle where that action could be death.
Why do I feel oddly called out by this paragraphA crazed diminutive dancer flings her whip wildly in a crowded room, and each time it lands her victim poofs into smoke. Finally once the room is full of smoke she reaches for an axe, and with a wild laugh she swings--finally releasing the blood she has been craving.
@Clem J @supershorty @kaydubs
I don't think there is anything odd about it 😉Why do I feel oddly called out by this paragraph![]()
Pending night results I'm interested in flipping her nextThat’s fine. If you could at least give me your thoughts on AM and her thoughts on the dubZ role, that would be appreciated 🙂
More than genny?Pending night results I'm interested in flipping her next
Didn't you do something to genny? Or was that just role shenanigansMore than genny?
I tried to do something to genny, but honestly I have no idea what will happen.Didn't you do something to genny? Or was that just role shenanigans
Kcalb? Bc i don't think she was subtle lolI tried to do something to genny, but honestly I have no idea what will happen.
I do have a silly idea of who genny might be RP-ing now though.
The real Dubz told me.@Animal Midwife can you please recap for me how you know the player with the dubZ role is the one who attacked you? And how you know they are scum?
That the real dubZ attacked you, or that the real dubZ is scum?The real Dubz told me.
The real Dubz told me that it was the role Dubz who attacked me.That the real dubZ attacked you, or that the real dubZ is scum?
So I'm guessing you made a guess for who you thought was dubZ and was wrong? Who *isn't* dubZ?The real Dubz told me that it was the role Dubz who attacked me.
You have to figure out who she is or she gets to kill you.
I know it's not MsP.So I'm guessing you made a guess for who you thought was dubZ and was wrong? Who *isn't* dubZ?
Well that's a bummerI know it's not MsP.
Because of this "You are Clem, noted DubZ reader. Target a player every night--if that player is dubz, you get a cop result. Otherwise nothing happens."How are you sure fake dubZ is scum? And do you think real genny is scummy?
How did real dubZ tell you their cop result?Because of this "You are Clem, noted DubZ reader. Target a player every night--if that player is dubz, you get a cop result. Otherwise nothing happens."
And before you say roles are RNG, they had to have started as (and will likely remain as) Dubz or this doesn't make any sense.
She didn't. It's the combination of Dubz knowing it's a Dubz thing without me alluding to that + it being her sole ability. Clem is known to push wolf!Dubz.How did real dubZ tell you their cop result?
Then it's one of them. Whoever's attacked tonight needs to submit one of these names. I know she was teasing mkg but I don't know if that means anything.The only players who could have been dubZ from the start are apoptosis, Kcalb, and mkg, as they are the only players who haven't died.
Because then Dubz's ability doesn't work. There had to be someone for her to N1. Hinging them on dying D1 is a good way to ensure it never happens.Why couldn't they have become dubZ after D1? Or after N1?
@SARdoghandler (or @Zenge142 , but I feel like you're not gonna respond) do you have an opinion on whether this tracks?She didn't. It's the combination of Dubz knowing it's a Dubz thing without me alluding to that + it being her sole ability. Clem is known to push wolf!Dubz.
Then it's one of them. Whoever's attacked tonight needs to submit one of these names. I know she was teasing mkg but I don't know if that means anything.
Because then Dubz's ability doesn't work. There had to be someone for her to N1. Hinging them on dying D1 is a good way to ensure it never happens.
What do you mean "if it backfires"?@SARdoghandler (or @Zenge142 , but I feel like you're not gonna respond) do you have an opinion on whether this tracks?
I'll accept thoughts from others too.
I'm kind of inclined to believe this and see what happens, and if it backfires then we can just go after AM afterwards. But idk.
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure it's a night cycle right now
Yeah I’m kcalb. I can protect or block with my kitten gifs. It’s like a jailer, but split.
Oh that's cute 🙂Yeah I’m kcalb. I can protect or block with my kitten gifs. It’s like a jailer, but split.
Yeah I’m kcalb. I can protect or block with my kitten gifs. It’s like a jailer, but split.
There's always a possibility (?)I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure it's a night cycle right now
I wasn't trolling 🙂(I was trolled by spurs ur avas have light backgrounds)
And the thing is, it's annoying that I don't get to do the thing. Because I don't even know what the thing was going to do.I wasn't trolling 🙂
I tried to do a thing, but it appears I won't be allowed to do the thing
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.