-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will accept baby animals of all varietiesOh God, but what if I don't have enough baby seal gifs? What If the game full of vets realizes I'm a poser and know very little about them?? What If I post a baby bear instead by accident and everyone mocks me???
No I'm pretty sure I'll be mocked as a fake and a fraudI will accept baby animals of all varieties
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But I'm WildZoo, so I'm in charge of all things Wild and Zoo. And therefore I say you can post bears and seals.No I'm pretty sure I'll be mocked as a fake and a fraud
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sometimes I forget that Dubz and apop haven't actually met yet because I've met apop so many times and Dubz and I spend so much time together that I assume they've knowingly crossed paths before lol
But what if it's domesticated 😭But I'm WildZoo, so I'm in charge of all things Wild and Zoo. And therefore I say you can post bears and seals.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I was!! Did we talk 😂Were you in charge of the fancy simulation dog by chance?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes briefly! I thought it was you but I was with my residentmate and also didn't want to distract you from your job so I couldn't think of a good way to be like "Hi I'm Dubz"I was!! Did we talk 😂

"Hey haven't I killed you before?"Yes briefly! I thought it was you but I was with my residentmate and also didn't want to distract you from your job so I couldn't think of a good way to be like "Hi I'm Dubz"![]()
Feel free to keep that one locked and loaded for next time
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
After I left it occurred to me that I could have looked down at the simulation dog and said "Wow, this guy is pretty wolfy""Hey haven't I killed you before?"
Feel free to keep that one locked and loaded for next time
I only ever think of these things when it's far too late
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
That might have worked tbh 😅Yes briefly! I thought it was you but I was with my residentmate and also didn't want to distract you from your job so I couldn't think of a good way to be like "Hi I'm Dubz"![]()
My "job" (unpaid) was to basically chat for hours anyway lol
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Or maybe we all move to Minnesota hmmyesSo what I’m learning is I should do my rotating at tOSU because I’m feeling left out 🤔
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well it was nice to sort of meet you! We have similarly colored hair currently!That might have worked tbh 😅
My "job" (unpaid) was to basically chat for hours anyway lol
Who knew I actually did know one other person at that thing besides my residentmate and the people who partially fund our existence

apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Should we take bets if Rae and PSV meet (knowingly) before dubz and I 🤔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All in favor say “aye”Or maybe we all move to Minnesota hmmyes
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I think i might remember you 👀👀Well it was nice to sort of meet you! We have similarly colored hair currently!
Who knew I actually did know one other person at that thing besides my residentmate and the people who partially fund our existence![]()
I am extremely face blind though so only like 20% confident
So say we allAll in favor say “aye”
![]()
By Grapthar’s HammerSo say we all
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think i might remember you 👀👀
I am extremely face blind though so only like 20% confident
*poof*
Last edited:
Self-doxxing is ILLEGAL
Say the word and she’s bannedSelf-doxxing is ILLEGAL
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I should have been arrested a long time ago thenSelf-doxxing is ILLEGAL

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SPURSSay the word and she’s banned
DUBZSPURS
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You wouldn't ban me, would you? I thought we were friends 🥺DUBZ
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Ayy I do remember you!
If i was allowed to take pictures at the event I would send one 😅 but I think some professional ones were taken of me handling the model I can maybe snag later 🤔
We are friends! I have to save you from being doxxed!You wouldn't ban me, would you? I thought we were friends 🥺
Like when you're playing Ludo but you forget that you're supposed enter the home spaces and people just let you go around the board a second time without saying anything.What even *IS* this game right now![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Sorry we were playing something?What even *IS* this game right now![]()
“An SDN mafia game!” It’s right there in the title, and the fact that you didn’t realize this is concerningSorry we were playing something?
Yeet apop
Good, hopefullyWhat even *IS* this game right now![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It does feel like a real WW game since I'm posting here when I really, really should be going to sleep
Ah yes I’m supposed to go round tomorrow. Most distressing.It does feel like a real WW game since I'm posting here when I really, really should be going to sleep
Good night all—I declare us all winners 🙂
have you ever been whale watching in puget sound? it's very calming to the soul, especially on a misty morning where you can't see very far and the sounds are kind of muffled by the fog, but the tour operator cuts off the engine and then you can hear the whales breathe as they surface, one after the other. i can still hear the big HUFF noise in my head, and remember how tiny and insignificant i really felt, when there was a pod of gigantic orcas just off the boat that actually could have eaten us if they had bothered. but instead just silently glided by.Oh God, but what if I don't have enough baby seal gifs? What If the game full of vets realizes I'm a poser and know very little about them?? What If I post a baby bear instead by accident and everyone mocks me???
good thing i'm not a seal.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have a 6am flight 😢Ah yes I’m supposed to go round tomorrow. Most distressing.
Good night all—I declare us all winners 🙂
I haven't spent nearly enough time by the water here. It's one of my goals for the summer--it's kind of a hassle to get to it from the eastside, and I'm a lazy beach, but I really do need to.have you ever been whale watching in puget sound? it's very calming to the soul, especially on a misty morning where you can't see very far and the sounds are kind of muffled by the fog, but the tour operator cuts off the engine and then you can hear the whales breathe as they surface, one after the other. i can still hear the big HUFF noise in my head, and remember how tiny and insignificant i really felt, when there was a pod of gigantic orcas just off the boat that actually could have eaten us if they had bothered. but instead just silently glided by.
good thing i'm not a seal.
FAQ updatedVarious questions about roles and alignments:
Roles were distributed before alignments were determined, and all roles were written alignment-agnostic (meaning any role can be any alignment). EVERY role written can be any alignment. Every one. I cannot stress this enough, every single one.
Due to rulebreaking (posting before receiving a role PM), SAR will be modkilled at the end of d1. Probably.Holy first?
Due to rulebreaking (quoting a role PM), AM will be modkilled at the end of D1. Probably.The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding
They weren't goodI'm going photographing tomorrow at some point, I'll share pics if they're good (and pretend it never happened if they're bad) and get role PMs out after that probably
Unless I decide to continue building suspense
Anyways, don't forget to vote for city council!
If chic were playing I'd modkill them on principal for terrible decision making********************
Imodium is your friend! Signed, someone who is very thankful a veteran runner gave me this advice during my first ever marathon after I had eaten curry for dinner the night before
********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spurs has been found guilty of committing vote fraud and will be modkilled at the end of D1. Probably.In that case
Vote rae and SAR too
Dubz has broken a rule (self-doxxing) and will be modkilled at the end of D1. Probably.*poof*
IT IS NOW D1.
Today the top THREE vote getters will DIE. Probably. There are 12 players alive, and hammer is at 7.
Day ends at 3pm Pacific Time.
For the mods sanity, all actions will lock one hour before cycle change (typically 2pm Pacific Time).
Living:
@_rae_
@Animal Midwife
@apoptosis09
@genny
@GoSpursGo
@Kcalb
@mkg323
@Ms Procrastinator
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@Zenge142
Dead:
A blind certainty of the existence of free will in this cruel and unforgiving universe
Tots:
@Barkley13
@beans2020
@chicandtoughness
@fruitsalad
@kitzsuna
@samac
@Stagg737
Today the top THREE vote getters will DIE. Probably. There are 12 players alive, and hammer is at 7.
Day ends at 3pm Pacific Time.
For the mods sanity, all actions will lock one hour before cycle change (typically 2pm Pacific Time).
Living:
@_rae_
@Animal Midwife
@apoptosis09
@genny
@GoSpursGo
@Kcalb
@mkg323
@Ms Procrastinator
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@Zenge142
Dead:
A blind certainty of the existence of free will in this cruel and unforgiving universe
Tots:
@Barkley13
@beans2020
@chicandtoughness
@fruitsalad
@kitzsuna
@samac
@Stagg737
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 93K