Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game map updated
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Game map updated
Tone is off.I have never been mayor and therefore have an impeccable mayoral record and that's why you should vote for me. I've literally never betrayed anyone as mayor!
On the one hand this would be a mercy.Spurs has been found guilty of committing vote fraud and will be modkilled at the end of D1. Probably.
Appeal deniedOn the one hand this would be a mercy.
On the other hand, my multi-votes were acknowledged by @kaydubs in the OFFICIAL vote count, so they could not be fraudulent.
Check and mate
BIG DETH BIG DETHtop THREE vote getters will DIE
I don't know that I'd recommend that lolSo what I’m learning is I should do my rotating at tOSU because I’m feeling left out 🤔
Nope, tone is fineBIG DETH BIG DETH
Deep thoughtsWell well well
So if, hypothetically, one player were to get 7 votes and trigger hammer, and 11 players had 0 votes... what happens?Today the top THREE vote getters will DIE. Probably. There are 12 players alive, and hammer is at 7.

me too, unless I get catastrophic diarrhea in the middle of my run and have to go into hiding and change my name.I'm very busy today doing important things so I'm going to be low posting
Get the Imodium!!!me too, unless I get catastrophic diarrhea in the middle of my run and have to go into hiding and change my name.
Yeet MsP
I just want to temporarily pause the flow, not cause a blockage for a week!Get the Imodium!!!
... you know you don't take the whole bottle at once, right?I just want to temporarily pause the flow, not cause a blockage for a week!
Pick your battles!I just want to temporarily pause the flow, not cause a blockage for a week!
Why did I just get a notification for a post that Spurs made over an hour ago 🤔
Not with that attitude
🤔Not with that attitude
What you don't like surprises?@WildZoo what is the zoo bringing here 👀👀
I told you I was busy!You guys gotta do something before I go to work
![]()
What a coincidence! I'm not doing that!I'm doing ...
*checks notes*
Taxes
*squonts*
For a giraffe.
...No that can't be right
I'm guessing that's the moose for necropsy 🙁@WildZoo what is the zoo bringing here 👀👀
That does explain why the trailer was at the path building 😬I'm guessing that's the moose for necropsy 🙁
I’m not here eitherAnd I know you're busy, but there's ten other people here
Careful, AM doesn’t like when you check your notesI'm doing ...
*checks notes*
Taxes
*squonts*
For a giraffe.
...No that can't be right
Yo @mkg323 @apoptosis09 and @SARdoghandler —we look to our elected representatives in these trying times. What do we do?Apop, mkg, and SAR have all been elected to the city council.
I'm very busy today doing important things so I'm going to be low posting
Meming ~vibes, probably in an NAI wayI'm doing ...
*checks notes*
Taxes
*squonts*
For a giraffe.
...No that can't be right
Well well well
Normal-ish D1 zenge banter. I will anticipate your vote at 5:58pm ETWhat you don't like surprises?
6am flight ~vibesDeep thoughts
Hello!What’s AM without a day 1 MsP yeet vote?
Can you tell me a little bit more about this?I have already noted positive ~vibes from SAR
Hello!Can you tell me a little bit more about this?
How long has it been since you played around these parts?I’m usually her favorite yeet vote in the beginning. She moves on to a more serious yeet as the day goes on though.
How long has it been since you played around these parts?
For anyone wondering at home, I've finished rounds and I'm waiting for Mrs. Spurs and the Spurslings to finish their morning activity, then I'll join them for lunch. Hence me being here for the moment
1: 11 players would be tied for 2 spotsSo if, hypothetically, one player were to get 7 votes and trigger hammer, and 11 players had 0 votes... what happens?
If the trains at the end of the day were something like 3-2-2-2-2 with 1 vote missing, is it RNG among the 4 players tied for 2nd?
Apop and co. will never find you thenme too, unless I get catastrophic diarrhea in the middle of my run and have to go into hiding and change my name.
This is what happens when the mod is an insomniac and a procrastinator on pacific timethis might be my slowest D1 yet
@supershorty ruining everything, as usualThis is what happens when the mod is an insomniac and a procrastinator on pacific time
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.