Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hehe I knew shorty was reading the thread despite her protests...@supershorty ruining everything, as usual![]()
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hehe I knew shorty was reading the thread despite her protests...@supershorty ruining everything, as usual![]()
Alright, well I think we have an abdication of leadership on our hands 🙁Yo @mkg323 @apoptosis09 and @SARdoghandler —we look to our elected representatives in these trying times. What do we do?
Personally I'm going to propose a levy to fund additional equipment for our wolf hunting task force over the next 3-5 business years. And also to put a slide outside of my office windowYo @mkg323 @apoptosis09 and @SARdoghandler —we look to our elected representatives in these trying times. What do we do?
I'm a narcissist and read posts I'm tagged in.Hehe I knew shorty was reading the thread despite her protests...
So if I were to just casually tag you in all of my posts…I'm a narcissist and read posts I'm tagged in.

I'm heavily resistant to laxatives but very susceptible to constipation. My GI system doesn't like interference or it shuts everything down. Hence why I just suffer the consequences of IBS flares instead of turning to Imodium.... you know you don't take the whole bottle at once, right?
Oh geez, now Apop has joined the hunt?Apop and co. will never find you then
I saw your SAR Vibes referencing the big death thing. Is there anything else or is this the origin of the positive sentiment?What ~vibes I have gotten have been NAI to positive for apop and SAR, so as much as it hurts me to vote D1 for someone who hasn't played in a while, that someone also has (reportedly) a history of questionable leadership. Soooo, let's start with...
IDK I'm just here to waste taxpayer moneyYo @mkg323 @apoptosis09 and @SARdoghandler —we look to our elected representatives in these trying times. What do we do?
That's what the levy is for. additional travel expenses and all.Oh geez, now Apop has joined the hunt?
Just that in the meme, yeah but obviously, I am really scraping the bottom of the barrel to pick up any vibes at all right now. The village needs to wake up, so I am at least initially not inclined to penalize players who have at least superficially interacted with the thread since roles went out.I saw your SAR Vibes referencing the big death thing. Is there anything else or is this the origin of the positive sentiment?
Plot twist: the slide leads unsuspecting villagers into your wolfy mouthThat's what the levy is for. additional travel expenses and all.
Definitely not for my private slide exit
So what are your suggestions on how to proceed with our current situation?Me: I WON’T BE AROUND BECAUSE I HAVE TO WORK AND THIS HOSPITAL HAS BEEN BALLS TO THE WALLS SINCE WE OPENED
The hospital today:
![]()
Idk I like apop’s defenestration slide ideaSo what are your suggestions on how to proceed with our current situation?
Plans that will take 3-5 years to be actualized are unlikely to prove fruitful 🙂Idk I like apop’s defenestration slide idea
Well this is the people's government after all. What do you want your representatives to do?Plans that will take 3-5 years to be actualized are unlikely to prove fruitful 🙂
What do you find neutral about me?Vibes good:
SAR
Zenge
apop
Vibes neutral:
Spurs
AM
No vibes detected:
AM
MsP
I don’t think anyone else has posted? I’m on my phone and too lazy to go look
Lead! Give recommendations!Well this is the people's government after all. What do you want your representatives to do?
Also hold heari NG s and investigstoonsWell this is the people's government after all. What do you want your representatives to do?
Not enough memery. Could be try hard wolf spurs. Might not be. Not cashing in my reading card. Just not swinging one way or the other.What do you find neutral about me?
Spurs! Its 1:30! Aren’t you on call? For shame.Also hold heari NG s and investigstoons
At lunch! Finished rounds and my hands got sticky!Spurs! Its 1:30! Aren’t you on call? For shame.
Why were you reading your own reads list?Hehe I put AM twice in my list I’m traumatized from last game
I have the working memory of a jellyfish.Why were you reading your own reads list?
PSV has posted. Where do her vibes land on your table?I have the working memory of a jellyfish.
I knew I was forgetting someone!PSV has posted. Where do her vibes land on your table?
When did I say that?Careful, AM doesn’t like when you check your notes
Why am I in two places?Vibes good:
SAR
Zenge
apop
Vibes neutral:
Spurs
AM
No vibes detected:
AM
MsP
I don’t think anyone else has posted? I’m on my phone and too lazy to go look
I'm not following.Hehe I put AM twice in my list I’m traumatized from last game
Last game 🙂When did I say that?
Brotha really stealing my check notes zinger.
Yes, because it was stolen. I didn't say it this game.Last game 🙂
I realized after I posted I put in you in two places.I'm not following.
I mean the traumatized part. Also, which section am I actually under?I realized after I posted I put in you in two places.
what is your take on the vibes?Yes, because it was stolen. I didn't say it this game.
You were a wolf who led my yeet at EOD.I mean the traumatized part. Also, which section am I actually under?
So like is this all based on last game rather than things that happened this game?You were a wolf who led my yeet at EOD.
Neutral.
Babe no. I meant I listed you twice by accident because of wolf trauma.So like is this all based on last game rather than things that happened this game?
How come Spurs wasn't twice?Babe no. I meant I listed you twice by accident because of wolf trauma.
Can you talk about what give you good vibes on the rest?I’m reading you neutral because I haven’t seen anything that’s pinged me yet. But I also have a bit of a hard time reading you.
Because I can read spurs really well historically.How come Spurs wasn't twice?
apop feels very relaxed and unserious. SAR also has a relaxed tone that vibes with her most recent village games. Zenge it feels very standard for him to pop in briefly at the start of D1 and then disappear for a bit so I feel it’s on brand. PSV also feels very relaxed (about the game, not life, she’s clearly stressed lol). I would like to see more game content from her but her tone is good.Can you talk about what give you good vibes on the rest?
Hella clem codedDay ends in 3.5 hours. Get WREKT
You said he was village last game.Because I can read spurs really well historically.
So, just to clarify, these are village reads and not game health reads?apop feels very relaxed and unserious. SAR also has a relaxed tone that vibes with her most recent village games. Zenge it feels very standard for him to pop in briefly at the start of D1 and then disappear for a bit so I feel it’s on brand. PSV also feels very relaxed (about the game, not life, she’s clearly stressed lol). I would like to see more game content from her but her tone is good.
I was alive for like 8 hours. I was screaming in dead chat that he was wolfy for days.You said he was village last game
Not sure what you mean by game health. I’m hard pressed to give a hard village read but I would say those are my village leans.So, just to clarify, these are village reads and not game health reads?
copecticDay 1 Vote Tally
MsP (1) - AM
SAR ()
mkg (1) - spurs
2/12
Missing: rae, apop, genny, kcalb, mkg, MsP, PSV, SAR, DubZ, Zenge
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern); if today, 3.5 hours.
Okay. Well, I'm interested to see where you go from there since three is a solid start.I was alive for like 8 hours. I was screaming in dead chat that he was wolfy for days.
Not sure what you mean by game health. I’m hard pressed to give a hard village read but I would say those are my village leans.
Are they? 🤔Vibes good:
Zenge
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.