¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AM got wolf killed last game.
And was a wolf previous I think, unless I'm skipping a game.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Also, since there are still two people ahead of you vote-wise this made me feel like you're a tinge over-paranoid.

Could be because I'm already suspicious but worth noting I think.
Today you have learned the power of the wafflefest. AM already knew it well ;)

Reactions: 1 users
And now on ¿QQue Hora Es?...

Spirits were high among the actors after Nohika's triumphant return: both figuratively AND literally. As the day went on, the familias schemed, the actors argued, and it became apparent that someone can't hold their liquor.

Suddenly, the actors turned to @Animal Midwife. "Hey, remember that time you lied about what you and Fernando did at the beach?" A voice cried out. Nervously, AM shook her head. "No, I never lied about that!" Then, another person called out: "Yeah, and remember when you barged into my sister's cousin's best friend's Quinceañera? You ruined the whole thing by being a drama queen!" AM did actually remember that, and she briefly smirked to herself before crying out "No! You're confused! That wasn't me!" More and more people yelled out, remembering times when AM's drama-causing tendencies led to grief. Even though they didn't always get along, AM looked to her sister, Juanita, only to be met with a cold glare. "Juanita...¿tu también?"

"Lo siento, mi hermana." Juanita motioned for someone to close the curtain. Ironically, AM's death brought her what she had wanted all along, and she smiled softly during her final moments. Finalmente, for once, she was the center of attention.

You have lynched @Animal Midwife:
Isabella de la Puta, a VILLAGER and drama queen who had to claim at least one falsehood a day, either in PM or on thread, and whose need for attention passively redirected someone's night ability to her every odd night

It is now NIGHT 3. Submit night actions ASAP please! Night closes at 7AM PT.

Members don't see this ad :)
giphy.gif

:( sorry AM I was really feeling the wolfies from ya

Edited for sexiness

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Roster

La Familia Tetas

@genny
@amgoose319
@bjeh
@nohika- Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez

La Familia Lobos

@WeimMama
@mmmdreamerz
@hygebeorht

La Familia Locos

@kcoughli
@PippyPony
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt

La Familia Zanahoria

@Jilary
@nyanko
@SnowshoeDog143
@LetItSnow

La Familia Azar

@Cyndia
@NSFW
@cdoconn

NPC: @WildZoo

Los Muertos

Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
raf2769, Santiago Maximiliano Joaquin Marquez
@Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta

Last edited:
Passively redirected?.. So I'm guessing she didn't get to choose whose ability was directed towards her? That seems like a heck a lot of nonsense work for a villager role, but I guess it fits in the theme.

Ugh. That was an extremely annoying post restriction. Someone is giving out this post restriction, I don't know who, but I wrote up a tip for whoever gets it next..
An Egg's Guide to a ****ty Post Restriction
If you can, figure out a code. For this game we established that :laugh: is yes and :rofl:is no. Additionally, replying with !!!! is a definitive answer and ??? is questionable answer. If you can figure a way to expand the code, do so.

In most cases, you can quote and like as you want- but verify with a mod before doing so. You can't usually type anything past what the restriction says so you have to be clever. So I like to ISO a specific word to use to respond. This game, I was able to use bjeh's "what?". In general, this post restriction sucks, but try to do the most you can with it. This restriction is a rough one imo. You can do it!

1290165886_rsd4rn.gif

subfz.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Passively redirected?.. So I'm guessing she didn't get to choose whose ability was directed towards her? That seems like a heck a lot of nonsense work for a villager role, but I guess it fits in the theme.
I imagine it as she RNGed sticks her nose in someone's business (via the 'drama queen' route). Therefore, passively. :p

Sorry, AM. :(

Roster

La Familia Tetas

@genny
@amgoose319
@bjeh
@nohika- Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya del Rosa Ramirez

La Familia Lobos

@WeimMama
@raf2769
@mmmdreamerz
@hygebeorht

La Familia Locos

@kcoughli
@PippyPony
@SummerTheLynx
@Trilt

La Familia Zanahoria

@Jilary
@nyanko
@SnowshoeDog143
@LetItSnow

La Familia Azar

@Cyndia
@NSFW
@cdoconn

NPC: @WildZoo

Los Muertos

Filly Bay, Maximiliano
vetmedhead, Maria Valentina, Poet Extraordinaire
@Animal Midwife, Isabella de la Puta

PS unless you have a surprise for us, raf is dead :(

Reactions: 3 users
Oh and over-reacting is hard. Don't drink random margaritas you find unless you naturally tend to be a melodramatic person.

On the bright side, there are much worse abilities to lose.

On the dark side, I think I still want Jil dead.

4TLvgQh.jpg

Compliments...
Rick and Morty :love:

Ugh. That was an extremely annoying post restriction. Someone is giving out this post restriction, I don't know who, but I wrote up a tip for whoever gets it next..
An Egg's Guide to a ****ty Post Restriction
If you can, figure out a code. For this game we established that :laugh: is yes and :rofl:is no. Additionally, replying with !!!! is a definitive answer and ??? is questionable answer. If you can figure a way to expand the code, do so.

In most cases, you can quote and like as you want- but verify with a mod before doing so. You can't usually type anything past what the restriction says so you have to be clever. So I like to ISO a specific word to use to respond. This game, I was able to use bjeh's "what?". In general, this post restriction sucks, but try to do the most you can with it. This restriction is a rough one imo. You can do it!

1290165886_rsd4rn.gif

I'm still want to find whoever is dealing that restriction out. Seems like a chaos move. Bjeh said something that made me think it was her.

I feel like with you it's waffles. Except They are on fire, and you are very passionate about how beneficial on fire waffles are :p

giphy.gif

Me anytime I make eggos. Damn 1950's toaster. But it was a nickel.

Reactions: 2 users
While I didn't vote to lynch her, I'm not sorry to see that role gone from the game. Seems like it would only be a matter of time before she would have accidently redirected a kill towards herself too.
Ehhhh I'm not sure a kill counts as a night ability? And if so, that'd be a good thing, in a way, to save someone else.

To me this post is super fishy.

I think AM may have been what blocked me N1.
I am going to disagree, I was blocked by a similar thing last night. I personally think that blocker is a wolf, trilt disagrees with me and thinks you and me are sketchy enough to warrant the block.

I am going to disagree, I was blocked by a similar thing last night. I personally think that blocker is a wolf, trilt disagrees with me and thinks you and me are sketchy enough to warrant the block.
Rather, I'm not convinced... genny and you would both be reasonable blocks for a village blocker imo, but I could still definitely go either way.

I get and agree with the logic about the KC stuff but NSFW actually has an equally logical point that if she's village then the remaining 3 in her group are sitting ducks for wolf kills as basically publicly confirmed villagers

I have *never* liked this way of thinking. The extension of it is that we should all sit quietly and not really say who we think villagers are, and we should never hard-vouch for someone because hey, we're just setting them up to be a wolf kill.

Confirming villagers narrows the list of potential wolves. It is valuable. Yes, it makes them a prime wolf target, but that's just the way the ball bounces.

Ehhhh I'm not sure a kill counts as a night ability? And if so, that'd be a good thing, in a way, to save someone else.

To me this post is super fishy.
The first part of the post and the second aren't really related. But yeah, I'm not sorry to see a role gone where a person was required to post misinformation. That's bad for the village, though I'm sure she would have tried to keep it to benign mistruths.

The second sentence was just an observation that if night kills were included, then it's possible her ability would have caused her to be accidentally night killed. I guess it's possible that wouldn't be counted as an ability, but I hadn't considered that.

Seriously, another last-hour bandwagon away from someone most people consider sketchy to someone .... a few people consider sorta sketchy?

Pre-vet WW: Not learning the same lesson over and over again.

Reactions: 5 users
Seriously, another last-hour bandwagon away from someone most people consider sketchy to someone .... a few people consider sorta sketchy?

Pre-vet WW: Not learning the same lesson over and over again.
someone who was brought up a couple times and had votes earlier in the day and was around to defend... c'mon, you weren't here, don't sit there and be judge-y.

I'm pretty convinced NSFW is currently village, although not convinced on that always being the case.

Jilary I was/am second guessing myself on a little bit. Need to think.

:laugh: What a good way to end the night

someone who was brought up a couple times and had votes earlier in the day and was around to defend... c'mon, you weren't here, don't sit there and be judge-y.

I'm pretty convinced NSFW is currently village, although not convinced on that always being the case.

Jilary I was/am second guessing myself on a little bit. Need to think.

Kinda exactly my point: someone who was "brought up a couple times" etc.... that's pretty weak compared to the level of concern about Jilary.

I wasn't around because I was comfortable with my Jilary vote and didn't see any reason to change course.

Don't be all rationalizing the stupidity of the way that lynch ended just because you participated in it. Own the dumb move. It's not like I don't have dumb moves too.

Kinda exactly my point: someone who was "brought up a couple times" etc.... that's pretty weak compared to the level of concern about Jilary.

I wasn't around because I was comfortable with my Jilary vote and didn't see any reason to change course.

Don't be all rationalizing the stupidity of the way that lynch ended just because you participated in it. Own the dumb move. It's not like I don't have dumb moves too.
Meh. Brought up a couple times by d3 by a couple people doesn't strike me as super low concern. Not owning my dumb move because I don't think it was a dumb move. I have legitimate questions about my level of suspicion on Jil after she defended a lil, didn't question my suspicions on AM. We'll see how things progress.

I'll agree that I didn't like the AM lynch.. This always happens.. She is just a sketchy player. After playing with her a few games though that seems normal play for her though and that is why I had her as a villager. But whatever, I'm just glad it was a villager with a nonsensical role.