-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2008-2009 UCLA/Drew Secondary Application Thread
Started by BlackDr2b
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldnt put it past them to make it Jun 20th. I would be so pissed if i got a waitlist letter in June.by April 20th, they mean June 20th then right? of next year? 🙄 lol.......I'm just sick of waiting........I really want to get in already!
hey guys, dont really post on here, but i just talked to teresa and she said that they plan on having "one big meeting to make all their decisions" very soon because they are done interviewing and that we should know by mid-late april (she didnt give a specific date)...hope that helps 🙂
praying everyone gets in at least somewhere...
praying everyone gets in at least somewhere...
well, I am waiting for a response from drew and from davis........quite honestly, I don't even check the davis page, no offence to davis, or those going there, but I have been hanging around drew for the past ~9 years.......I REEEAAAALLLLLYYYYY am hell bent on going into the drew program...............and THANK GOD for that "if your file is still alive, it is a good sign" news......
I also just talked to someone in the admissions office and she said that since my file hadnt been rejected that its a good sign. And she some people have been rejected post interview. God I hope we hear some good news soon.
have they been informed? i havent heard of a post-interview rejection on SDN...maybe drew have rejected people already but wont inform them till april 20th???
the person I spoke with wasnt Sandy so I am not sure if she might have just mixed up pre int and post int rejections. But i specifically asked for post int and she said there had been rejections made, so take that with a grain of salt and hope for the best.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess i am getting mine tomorrow in nor cal. nothing today though. Its scary.
I have a feeling yours will be an acceptance!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well your feeling was wrong melissa after 5 months of waiting i get the axe.I have a feeling yours will be an acceptance!!
well your feeling was wrong melissa after 5 months of waiting i get the axe.
daanngggg.....that sucks bc i know how bad u wanted 2 go 2 Drew. atleast u have an acceptance. im out of town 4 easter but as soon as i get back im checking my mail!
i also got the cold thin letter..another victim on april 7th
Sorry to hear about the rejections guys. It feels so odd hoping to not receive something in the mail, as opposed to the feeling over the past months of hoping for something in the mail. I was just curious if anyone knows the logistics of their waitlist. Since they do not accept more than 24 people at first, that means there has to be some movement. But does anyone know approximately how many people they waitlist? I haven't heard anything yet, but I was just hoping for an idea, in case I'm lucky enough not to get rejected, but unfortunate to not get accepted as well. With my luck, it seems like I should just assume a waitlist because that's the only positive news I've received so far from anyone.
This thread had a lot of info about waitlist movement in the 2008 cycle. It's filled with actual accounts with a modicum of guesswork. From the looks of things nothing moves until the May deadline. I'll be going to a med student mixer at Drew on the 24th of this month so I'll try to get some inside info if you're still curious.
Hey did anyone hear anything lately? Any waitlists?
I have not heard anything. I interviewed in late march, so it seems hard to believe they could come out with a decision by April 20th, given how slow ucla is at making ANY kind of decision. Has anyone been accepted so far within a 3-4 week time window from their interview?
I have not heard anything. I interviewed in late march, so it seems hard to believe they could come out with a decision by April 20th, given how slow ucla is at making ANY kind of decision. Has anyone been accepted so far within a 3-4 week time window from their interview?
If you interviewed on or before March 21 and have not heard anything yet, then that means you were not rejected and have a very good shot at an acceptance or waitlist. What day did you interview?
Just wanted to pop in and say good luck and God bless to everybody that is still waiting. I have given up on Drew. I interviewed on 11/15 and still haven't heard anything. Oh well. I pray that everybody who hasnt heard anything yet will receive the desires of their heart. I always check in on this thread to see how everybody is doing. I look forward to reading about yall's success. God bless!
Just wanted to pop in and say good luck and God bless to everybody that is still waiting. I have given up on Drew. I interviewed on 11/15 and still haven't heard anything. Oh well. I pray that everybody who hasnt heard anything yet will receive the desires of their heart. I always check in on this thread to see how everybody is doing. I look forward to reading about yall's success. God bless!
Just wanted to pop in and say good luck and God bless to everybody that is still waiting. I have given up on Drew. I interviewed on 11/15 and still haven't heard anything. Oh well. I pray that everybody who hasnt heard anything yet will receive the desires of their heart. I always check in on this thread to see how everybody is doing. I look forward to reading about yall's success. God bless!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to pop in and say good luck and God bless to everybody that is still waiting. I have given up on Drew. I interviewed on 11/15 and still haven't heard anything. Oh well. I pray that everybody who hasnt heard anything yet will receive the desires of their heart. I always check in on this thread to see how everybody is doing. I look forward to reading about yall's success. God bless!
Just wanted to pop in and say good luck and God bless to everybody that is still waiting. I have given up on Drew. I interviewed on 11/15 and still haven't heard anything. Oh well. I pray that everybody who hasnt heard anything yet will receive the desires of their heart. I always check in on this thread to see how everybody is doing. I look forward to reading about yall's success. God bless!
Just wanted to pop in and say good luck and God bless to everybody that is still waiting. I have given up on Drew. I interviewed on 11/15 and still haven't heard anything. Oh well. I pray that everybody who hasnt heard anything yet will receive the desires of their heart. I always check in on this thread to see how everybody is doing. I look forward to reading about yall's success. God bless!
Just wanted to pop in and say good luck and God bless to everybody that is still waiting. I have given up on Drew. I interviewed on 11/15 and still haven't heard anything. Oh well. I pray that everybody who hasnt heard anything yet will receive the desires of their heart. I always check in on this thread to see how everybody is doing. I look forward to reading about yall's success. God bless!
Just wanted to pop in and say good luck and God bless to everybody that is still waiting. I have given up on Drew. I interviewed on 11/15 and still haven't heard anything. Oh well. I pray that everybody who hasnt heard anything yet will receive the desires of their heart. I always check in on this thread to see how everybody is doing. I look forward to reading about yall's success. God bless!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.