2014-2015 Ohio State University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I also sent 2 update letters and was rejected. Reapplying here this cycle and hoping for a better outcome.
I also sent two update letters!

I just read your whole MDapps....where did you end up picking to attend?
I'm at University of Iowa 🙂 I'm actually really excited to be here. It's a great place with a well-designed new curriculum and the hospital is *gorgeous*... like an art museum!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected early August also! Taking this next year to do a masters program and reapplying next cycle. Hoping to really build my application even though waiting 2 more years before starting med school is obviously not ideal. You gotta do what you gotta do!
 
Hey guys! I'm interviewing at OSU tomorrow and I was curious what time you were completely done with the interview day, if you remember? Did it go all the way until 4 like that stated is the latest it can go?
 
Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm interviewing at OSU tomorrow and I was curious what time you were completely done with the interview day, if you remember? Did it go all the way until 4 like that stated is the latest it can go?
I'm a student at the University of Oklahoma now and so I haven't really been on this thread in awhile, but I will say this, Ohio State is an absolutely top notch school and program and I expect you'll love your experience there. Hope you get in.