You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Weill Cornell Medical College Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Rejected pre-II yesterday, unfortunately. Good luck to the rest of you!
Axed this afternoon. Complete early Aug, LM 76
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected pre-II today as well. Really bummed since I'm hoping to end up in Manhatten.
Completely surprised with an II today! After silence for so long, this was an extremely welcome bit of news. Best of luck to anyone still waiting to hear!
Stayin' alive ah ah ah ah staying' aliiiiiiiive
IIIIIVE
IIIIIIIIIIIVE
Will they ever decide? Maybe I'll be invited for an interview next cycle. My application just needed that much time to be thoroughly reviewed
IIIIIVE
IIIIIIIIIIIVE
Will they ever decide? Maybe I'll be invited for an interview next cycle. My application just needed that much time to be thoroughly reviewed
When do WCMC send out acceptances?
I just recall they said sometimes in March...
I just recall they said sometimes in March...
Last year and I think year before that were like March 12When do WCMC send out acceptances?
I just recall they said sometimes in March...
Congratulations man! You know the drill. Complete date and what days are available for interview scheduling? hahaI recently got a totally unexpected II here!
Oh is this from their website? *sigh*Hey guys, not sure if this has been said here already, but the last interview date is February 11. Thought some would want to know.
Oh is this from their website? *sigh*
Not that I know of. I'm interviewing that day and I was told it's the last day by the interview people.
Oh well I guess that's straight from the source...Not that I know of. I'm interviewing that day and I was told it's the last day by the interview people.
Rejected today ! Complete in July. After surviving so many rounds I guess it had to end.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just interviewed here today. Everyone was very friendly and fun, including the group of students with whom I interviewed. I'm definitely leaning towards here if accepted. Guaranteed subsidized private room in NYC for four years that is 5 minutes or less from some of the best hospitals and research facilities in the world.
Not that I remember.Are we every notified of the decision date?
Any current students know when revisit day is? Trying to figure out my potential schedule in April.
Not a current student but it's April 1-2.
WL
Last edited:
Waitlisted 🙁 This had moved to my top choice after visiting...
Congrats to those accepted though!!
Congrats to those accepted though!!
Waitlisted as well. Damn.
Accepted!!!
Best acceptance email subject line! "Congratulations, and welcome to Weill Cornell!" No unnecessary anxiety as you wait for email to load.... <3
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another waitlist decision. Each hurts worst than the last. Three in a row.
Rejected... I didn't even know that was an option post interview. I thought the options were accepted or waitlisted. 🙁 I wish this hadn't been my first interview. Congrats to all that got in!
Accepted! Was shaking while logging into my email; so grateful.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted and went to SPAM as well hahaWaitlisted :/ For some reason it went to spam though
Just realized I was also waitlisted at Cornell for undergrad...sensing a pattern
ACCEPTED! Did not even know acceptances were coming!! Congratulations to everyone else as well whoooooooooo
Accepted as well 🙂
Waitlisted.