Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed, but haven't gotten it (I know that wasn't the question, but just trying to get more info onto this thread)those who received the incomplete requirements email, did you already interviewed?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed, but haven't gotten it (I know that wasn't the question, but just trying to get more info onto this thread)those who received the incomplete requirements email, did you already interviewed?
I would like to know tooWhat did the incomplete email say?
it's not a big deal. i called and they said its just an automated system and if your course titles aren't exactly "organic chemistry" or "biochemistry" (mine said biochem) for example they send you an email. it doesn't mean anything, so no need to worry.I would like to know too
In last year's thread they ranked people on dec 8th and the first person got the call on the 18th, if I rmr correctly.Anyone know what day acceptance calls might be made?
So the first acceptances may go out mid to late next week then... It's starting to get far too real.In last year's thread they ranked people on dec 8th and the first person got the call on the 18th, if I rmr correctly.
call firstDo they call, mail, or email the acceptances?
Are we bracing for impact (i.e. decisions) this week?
Me too! Is it safe to assume that people have been rejected up to this point?Oh def. Every time my phone makes a noise, I have a mini heart attack
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Me too! Is it safe to assume that people have been rejected up to this point?
I dont think its that common, I think that makes CCLCM more special. Now I wonder if they tell the accepted student's PI not to tell lolIs it common for medical schools to contact PI's, or is it limited to CCLCM?
Have any applicants placed "on hold for future consideration" pre-II been updated with an interview or rejection? That December 31st deadline is coming up quickly!
Also, is it possible this is essentially putting my application at the university program on hold as well? I haven't heard anything from them since being marked complete back in august, and of course there's no way to predict which schools will chose to interview me but I think I'm a good fit for Case. I would imagine they would want to interview for both programs at once, so do they put off my review until a decision is made be CCLCM? Has anyone on hold with the college program received an interview for the university program?

I think they are told to keep it a secret. Everytime my PI gets a call I get all excited lolAnyone's PI tell them that they had received a call from Lerner? Or are they told to keep it a secret?![]()
(0:30) me when i realized decisions werent coming out today
so tomorrow?
AMEN let's hear already so we don't give each other anxiety attacks when we post about not hearing lololololHey guys, whatever happens tomorrow (if tomorrow is the day), may it be for the best, for all of us. Can I get an amen?
Everyone take a deep breath... The "them" you refer to is essentially Dr Franco. She likes to call, and when it will happen all depends on her schedule, folks. There's no set date or time. She might do a few one day, and a few the next. Might be tomorrow, might be tonight. Might be next week. People seem to scour previous threads from years past for dates acceptances are announced, but nobody ever seems to pick up this fact that it's all dependent on Dr Franco.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
maybe... I was hoping for today because I wont be in the states for winter break and wont have a phone lolSo...next week huh?
Omg same! I feel like they'd probably email you too if you get itmaybe... I was hoping for today because I wont be in the states for winter break and wont have a phone lol
Well... Acceptance emails tend to go out later, well after phone calls are completed, in my experience. Besides, who wouldn't want a phone call first?Omg same! I feel like they'd probably email you too if you get it
What happens if you are out of the country and Dean Franco is trying to call you? 🤔Well... Acceptance emails tend to go out later, well after phone calls are completed, in my experience. Besides, who wouldn't want a phone call first?
Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
What happens if you are out of the country and Dean Franco is trying to call you? 🤔
I'm sure you all know the answer, and you are all just being Nervous Nellies. Nonetheless I'll still humor you with an answer... In the end, answering or not answering the phone does not impact your acceptance one way or the other. She can leave you a message. Or you can call her back. Or she can wait to talk to you after the New Year.What happens if you are out of the country and Dean Franco is trying to call you? 🤔
yeah I already updated my voicemail and everything, thanks for answering all the questions from nervous applicantsI'm sure you all know the answer, and you are all just being Nervous Nellies. Nonetheless I'll still humor you with an answer... In the end, answering or not answering the phone does not impact your acceptance one way or the other. She can leave you a message. Or you can call her back. Or she can wait to talk to you after the New Year.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Also updated mine as well. I can't take this suspense anymore....yeah I already updated my voicemail and everything, thanks for answering all the questions from nervous applicants
do you mean like right now? or shortly after interviewing?Anyone's portal change post-interview?
mine hasn't either. I think it hasnt changed for anyoneRecently, after the Dec 6 ranking meeting. Mine hasn't changed at all.
+1 mine hasn't changed since septembermine hasn't either. I think it hasnt changed for anyone
thanks for the quick responses, y'all!Interviewed in early October and my portal has not changed.
sameeeee, but i had to ask >.<everytime someone comments in this thread I think they started accepting people lol
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.