2017-2018 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is it likely that any decisions will be released today? Or will Dr. Arias reserve them for Tuesday?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is it likely that any decisions will be released today? Or will Dr. Arias reserve them for Tuesday?

If I'm not mistaken, they mentioned that the Adcom meets once every two weeks. So I wouldn't expect any decisions today, but rather next week (Monday & Tuesday)

A bunch of people on this thread were rejected pre-II, USC does not appear to be shy about rejecting

Ah sorry, I meant to ask if they send rejection emails post-interview?

Reactions: 1 user
They could come out tomorrow, I know they met on 9/25, so also maybe on 10/9 so if they are on schedule today should be the next meeting.

Reactions: 2 users
Any 520s still waiting to hear back? Complete since mid July lol

Members don't see this ad :)
The email they sent after acceptance said less than 50 spaces left for next fall, so I assume most will commute
God I read this the first time and thought you were saying less than 50 spaces left in their class, had a mini heart attack.

They could come out tomorrow, I know they met on 9/25, so also maybe on 10/9 so if they are on schedule today should be the next meeting.

Ah! I had assumed they had met on 10/16 and will meet again on 10/30.

Just got accepted! Maybe they're sending out a 2nd round of acceptances.

Reactions: 13 users
Waitlisted. Interviewed late september.

anyone else interview close to 9/19 and not hear anything? :(

To those who were waitlisted and accepted, what went wrong or right with your guys and gals interviews?

Accepted!!!!! Interviewed 9/29, Complete 8/14, LizzyM score 79-80

First time poster, long-time viewer of SDN :D

Reactions: 10 users
Rejected post-secondary last week. Complete late September, LM 75.

Sorry to hear that :( would you mind sharing how late in September you were complete? Just asking because I was complete 9/18 and haven't heard from them (waiting & hoping for that II).

Does anyone generally know how long it is taking them to respond after the interview? Is it like 2 weeks like they said or is more like a month?