2018-2019 Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Axed, pre II. thank you for actually letting me know, CMS, nice to not hold out hope for forever.

Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning. I was complete way back in July and sort of forgot I even submitted an app because they have no portal and have been silent since the complete email. I won't be attending the interview but looks like they have dates open for the majority of January till the end of February

Reactions: 4 users
II today. OOS ORM gpa 3.56 mcat 513. flying in from the best coast.

Reactions: 2 users
They don’t accept any pre II updates, including Fall grades right?

Reactions: 1 user
Decided to withdraw (pre-II decision). Couldn't swing the travel costs even if offered. Good luck everyone!

Can anyone recommend a good hotel thats nearby the school to stay at for the interview? Thanks fam

For those who have II, which dates are being scheduled? I’ve been complete ever since beginning of August

Members don't see this ad :)
How long is the interview day? I have a flight from o'hare back to the west coast at 340pm on the day of the interview.

How long is the interview day? I have a flight from o'hare back to the west coast at 340pm on the day of the interview.
That should be fine, IIRC the day ended around 1200 with lunch being served. I stayed til 1 to eat because i didnt have anywhere to go. Even if you stay til 1 you should be fine

Can anyone recommend a good hotel thats nearby the school to stay at for the interview? Thanks fam
I stayed at motel 6 which was few miles away and I think it was around 70$ a night

First rejection of the cycle. Good luck to those still in the running. :)

Low key panicking over here with all this action the past couple weeks :whistle:
tenor.gif

Reactions: 5 users
R pre-II. LM 70. OOS. ORM. Complete mid Aug. GL everyone

R today Pre-II. Submitted mid August but only complete 10/1 (CASPer issue). LizzyM <68. OOS. ORM. Best of luck to everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Red Carpet Inn (cheap motel, ~$45) is a mile away! I could walk to and from (it is cold tho)

Reactions: 1 users
Rejected pre-II today, complete mid September, OOS, this really sucks, I really liked this school, best of luck to everyone else

These Rs are coming via email right? I havent heard from them since complete email in august..

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed a couple weeks ago but I got an email today telling me to look at their health science guide and visit the campus. Is this a rejection or just a standard email?

I interviewed a couple weeks ago but I got an email today telling me to look at their health science guide and visit the campus. Is this a rejection or just a standard email?
Can't say, although I interviewed in October (and haven't heard of my post-interview decision yet) and never received anything like that.

Complete mid August and still silent. All the rejections are giving me anxiety...

Reactions: 3 users
Standard email.
Decision emails are unambiguous.

Accepted this afternoon! Interviewed back in November.

Reactions: 6 users
Haven't heard since my 10/5 interview. Think it would be appropriate to email admissions for the first time since its over 3 months since the interview?

So I have been complete since mid-November but I still have not heard anything yet... Is anyone else in this same situation?

Rosalind really out here sending rejections at 4am lol!! Pre-II R complete end of August

accepted yesterday! interviewed 10/12, LM 72

Reactions: 4 users